\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

An ecoboost doesnt stand a chance against the 5.4 or 5.8 s/c monsters....without a big turbo upgrade at least.

If dude is serious about building the V6 then I suggest looking in the TT kits and go from there. But like most people said the Coyote is a way better platform to build off of.

Also people forget to mod or upgrade the trans when doing these builds

It goes hand and hand with the engine. Youd be suprised at how your engine reacts to an upraded trans behind it

Also people forget to mod or upgrade the trans when doing these builds

It goes hand and hand with the engine. Youd be suprised at how your engine reacts to an upraded trans behind it

My trans is good until about 850-870AWHP
Nothing you can do but mounts and fluids.

So you're talking 900+rwhp

They put a big white block looking thing to bend the top of the door just enough. Then he had this long blue stick thing and tried to unlock the door in the middle of the dash but it wouldn't work. Then he somehow got it around the inside driver door handle and it automatically unlocked the driver door. Alarm went ham and the door opened. All I could do was smile. Happy Father's Day to me!!!

They put a big white block looking thing to bend the top of the door just enough. Then he had this long blue stick thing and tried to unlock the door in the middle of the dash but it wouldn't work. Then he somehow got it around the inside driver door handle and it automatically unlocked the driver door. Alarm went ham and the door opened. All I could do was smile. Happy Father's Day to me!!!
:lol:

:pimp:

I remember I locked my keys in the van at the park .
I was out there for about an hour and a half messing around trying to break in , few branches from a nearby tree and a shoe string later I finally got in. There was a car next to me with a guy in the back sleeping he woke up a few times and saw me working and figured I got locked out . When I finally got in homie woke up looked at me then my van and gave me a thumbs up as I lit my blunt :lol:

Good times. :pimp:

friend just got his e92 m3 delivered to me today. he was busying all day though so i spent the whole day pushing the hell out of the car. don't wanna sound like a c63 fanboy, but it actually seemed really tame in comparison.

don't even know why they make backseats for it...they looked absolutely useless :lol:

friend just got his e92 m3 delivered to me today. he was busying all day though so i spent the whole day pushing the hell out of the car. don't wanna sound like a c63 fanboy, but it actually seemed really tame in comparison.

don't even know why they make backseats for it...they looked absolutely useless
laugh.gif
The back seat is a decent size for a coupe

Crappy shot I got of the 57getter on PSS'.

Wheels are beautiful. If only they were lighter, or forged. Either or would've been an instacop.
Can we got more pics of the one in the very back. 

The bugeye or eageleye WRX?

bugeye is dirty as **** on CE28's covered in brake dust and grime. It's one of the shop's track car. WRX is just a regular rex on gold wheels, not too familiar with what wheels are on that car, didn't even bother to ask.

I'll post a picture just have to find it

Last edited:

don't even know why they make backseats for it...they looked absolutely useless :lol:

The back seat is a decent size for a coupe

If you think M3 backseats are useless, you'll probably think the interior designers for the DB9 were smoking something when they decided to put them in there. Literally not even a baby can fit back there. Unless you're really short and have the seat pushed close to the dash as possible you can maybe have a kid sit there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom