\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I really want to drive a C63 so I can compare the 2. Was your boys stock? You gotta really get up in the RPMs to feel the power.

I was at Dankfest on Saturday and saw a bunch of dope ****, not everyone's cup of tea, bunch of vape smokers and man buns there though :lol:

Dyno Done on my Fiesta ST 2014 Peron Stage 2 and heaps of other ****

220 HP, 290 ft/lb of torque? Those are nice figures for a FiST. The Peron tune is OTS? Or custom? Depending on how much more you want to do to it, if you haven't gone custom tune, that's where I'd go next.

I really want to drive a C63 so I can compare the 2.

We have one right now. It's a 2013 so the interior is much nicer than the first few years, and it's got Renntech intake, Akropovic exhaust, and Renntech Tune, so its pushing over 500hp.

It's straight line power is definitely superior to the E92 but it's nowhere near as fun to drive. 

Last edited:
If you can still give it back, you can buy the GT500 version if they have it and it will come out MUCH cheaper than modifying this one.

Or just get the Eco boost version which you can easily mod and is lighter. Probably eat a GT500 with basic bolt ons.

And sorry to ask, it's just I always assume regular posters or semi-regular posters in here drive a manual or DCT. Is that a manual?
It's an 6 speed automatic.
Probably better off saving your money. If you really like it, use it as a daily and get into a different platform that can effectively meet whatever goal you're trying to achieve.

What made you purchase that particular car and come to the decision to make it a "performance monster"?

What class of Motorsports are you looking to get into?
maybe "performance monster" wasn't the best choice of words to use in this thread without getting hammered.
laugh.gif

i know the v6 is son'd by the ecoboost and higher.

I sort of got it for a fairly low price for a new mustang, $19,000.  and I'm not looking to drag or anything "professional".  just looking to max out a v6 model.  currently it's a DD.  I was thinking nice exhaust / engine sound, handling and whatever mods would help with boosting HP a bit.

maybe "performance monster" wasn't the best choice of words to use in this thread without getting hammered. :lol:

I sort of got it for a fairly low price for a new mustang, $19,000.  and I'm not looking to drag or anything "professional".  just looking to max out a v6 model.  currently it's a DD.  I was thinking nice exhaust / engine sound, handling and whatever mods would help with boosting HP a bit.

Auto? Forget it b.

And the terminology youre using makes me think you dont know too much about cars. Leave it stock.

If you can still give it back, you can buy the GT500 version if they have it and it will come out MUCH cheaper than modifying this one.

Or just get the Eco boost version which you can easily mod and is lighter. Probably eat a GT500 with basic bolt ons.

And sorry to ask, it's just I always assume regular posters or semi-regular posters in here drive a manual or DCT. Is that a manual?

Probably better off saving your money. If you really like it, use it as a daily and get into a different platform that can effectively meet whatever goal you're trying to achieve.

What made you purchase that particular car and come to the decision to make it a "performance monster"?

What class of Motorsports are you looking to get into?

maybe "performance monster" wasn't the best choice of words to use in this thread without getting hammered. :lol:

I think you would have better results on a mustang forum

Auto? Forget it b.

And the terminology youre using makes me think you dont know too much about cars. Leave it stock.
bingo! you're right, this seems to be the only car forum worth posting so I figured I could get some help.  appreciate your contribution.

Honestly wheels and a drop isn't bad even for a v6. Those stockers aren't doing ya any good

Like I said, save your money, brother.

You got a good deal, now make sure it stays a good deal and you keep all the warranty parts covered.

Save up for a project car and then start modding something that will make it worth the money, time and warranty loss modding it.

Last edited:

Video shared by Bucky Lasek. Looks like Subaru Rally Team USA loves a certain brand of suspension :nerd:

So sick bro :pimp:

When you hit the track next time, you should record it and upload it so we can see. Should be amazing to watch you drive that car, I'm sure it'll be like watching a pro since you have that godly suspension :pimp: you'll probably have everyone looking like noobs with it also :wow:
But I'm sure it would be sick regardless of the godly supension since you really seem like you know your car.

Last edited:

just got a 2016 v6 ford mustang.  looking to build this into a performance monster.  what should I do first? any good sites for tips?

I was thinking exhaust first then tires and suspension.
Congratulations on the purchase!  First thing I would do is become a member over at SVTPerformance.com.  When I owned my 2010 Shelby, there was a wealth of information from owners over there that was helpful.  The 2015 Mustang subforum has over 2900+ threads and 46,000+ posts.  I'm sure you will find the answers you are looking for over there for a build.  Plenty of guys are building off your platform, auto/ manual/ V6/ V8, all sorts of cool builds out there.  Good luck
nthat.gif

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?419-2015-S550-Mustangs

Son spent 20 grand on a v6 automatic Mustang 
sick.gif
did I pay too much...? 2016 starts around $24k w/o tags, fees, taxes etc.

Congratulations on the purchase!  First thing I would do is become a member over at SVTPerformance.com.  When I owned my 2010 Shelby, there was a wealth of information from owners over there that was helpful.  The 2015 Mustang subforum has over 2900+ threads and 46,000+ posts.  I'm sure you will find the answers you are looking for over there for a build.  Plenty of guys are building off your platform, auto/ manual/ V6/ V8, all sorts of cool builds out there.  Good luck
nthat.gif

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?419-2015-S550-Mustangs
thank you sir. really appreciate ya'.

Back
Top Bottom