\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got that SLS with the crazy loud exhaust back to sell again. Now it's lowered and has Rotiform wheels on it.

Got that SLS with the crazy loud exhaust back to sell again. Now it's lowered and has Rotiform wheels on it.

I am actually in the market for an SLS right now, please tell me this car has red interior? I'm buying it as an investment and it will get very little road time. I'm in between the SLS and the Ferrari testa rossa 512.

I'm picking up my friend's tomorrow to take for the weekend but it's a convertible, but he is giving me unlimited mileage so I'll be able to get a feel for it. I'll post pics for you guys once it's in my hands.

My friend sold his for 120k two years ago fully modded w/ADV.1s and Weistec headers/tune and the prices have gone up, I'm currently looking at a gray/red 2011 for 160k. What are you asking for that particular car?

All shined up :smokin

VERY NICE MAN! IF YOU ARE TRYNA GET YOUR TIRES LOOKING RIGHT AND GIVE IT THAT NEW LOOK AND NOT OVERLY SHINY, I RECOMMEND CLEANING WITH MCKEES 37 TIRE AND RUBBER REJUVENATOR AND THEN SHINE SUPPLY DECKED OUT TIRE DRESSING. WORKS WONDERS. JUST USED ON MY TIRES YESTERDAY WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FULL DETAIL.

VERY NICE MAN! IF YOU ARE TRYNA GET YOUR TIRES LOOKING RIGHT AND GIVE IT THAT NEW LOOK AND NOT OVERLY SHINY, I RECOMMEND CLEANING WITH MCKEES 37 TIRE AND RUBBER REJUVENATOR AND THEN SHINE SUPPLY DECKED OUT TIRE DRESSING. WORKS WONDERS. JUST USED ON MY TIRES YESTERDAY WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FULL DETAIL.

Thanks man! Yea as soon as I posted those pics I noticed the tires really stood out being all dirty, I ran out of time to do them when I washed it :lol: . I'll have to give that stuff a try, I just have some generic BS I use, I need to step my detail game up.

I am actually in the market for an SLS right now, please tell me this car has red interior? I'm buying it as an investment and it will get very little road time. I'm in between the SLS and the Ferrari testa rossa 512.

I'm picking up my friend's tomorrow to take for the weekend but it's a convertible, but he is giving me unlimited mileage so I'll be able to get a feel for it. I'll post pics for you guys once it's in my hands.

My friend sold his for 120k two years ago fully modded w/ADV.1s and Weistec headers/tune and the prices have gone up, I'm currently looking at a gray/red 2011 for 160k. What are you asking for that particular car?
Not a bad idea, they have definitely spiked in value. 

This car has all black interior.  It has a full Akropovic exhaust with valve, headers, Renntech tune, H&R lowering springs, and Rotiform wheels. (stock wheels, headers, springs are included with the car)

Asking $195k

Last edited:
What was the age of the wonder of that SLS Nelson? Had to be younger with putting those Rotiforms on there, **** is so damn fly 
pimp.gif

i had no idea the SLS was still going for so much. I was hoping to get one for

Man,call me corny, but if I had that car and didn't take myself seriously ,I'd put the standing benz logo on the end of the hood. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom