\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

AU FiSTs don't have MyFordTouch? Not that MFT is anything special at all, but I was surprised to see the other media display in your dash.
Yeh we dont have leather seats also.
But have cruise comtrol and DRLs. Every country missed something and gained somethign else. Apart from the Uk
How much he charge for the wash ?
$100 and thats windows, engine, tyres, wheel archers, door jams and wax

On another note, if anyone would be interested in my M3 let me know.  I know there was one NTer in here in the market for an E92....

It will most likely be sold without the wheels and exhaust but can be included as well.
Damn, I don't even think its been a year with the M3 :lol: Good luck on the Porsche tho.

Been riding the bike so much I missed the year anniversary with the whip. Did give her a nice no-rinse wash over the weekend tho. Never going to a car wash again. Touchless or anything.

2poshw7.jpg

Last edited:
I remember reading about those final editions a year and change ago. It's sad to see em go , I have a soft spot for evos. I hope Mitsubishi makes another performance vehicle .

Sigh.... I am and always will be an evo lover.

Even though I drive an sti now, evo's will always reign supreme.

I remember reading about those final editions a year and change ago. It's sad to see em go , I have a soft spot for evos. I hope Mitsubishi makes another performance vehicle .
They need to come out with a new 3000GT vr4 to compete with the GTR

Last edited:

Yep, both are great cars but I've always liked Evo's a bit more.

It's a damn shame that Subaru got rid of the hatch :smh:

I hope so as well. I would want to see the 3000 again tbh

Change that name bro :lol:

Can anybody recommend a detailer in San Diego? Im really picky with who washes my car

Last edited:
AU FiSTs don't have MyFordTouch? Not that MFT is anything special at all, but I was surprised to see the other media display in your dash.
Yeh we dont have leather seats also.
But have cruise comtrol and DRLs. Every country missed something and gained somethign else. Apart from the Uk
How much he charge for the wash ?
$100 and thats windows, engine, tyres, wheel archers, door jams and wax

Canada (me) and US both have cruise control, but you're right; the UK/AU headlights are way better. I do have DRLs but not LED/projector. And of course, you guys have three doors, not five. Some days I'm envious of that, others I like my rear passenger doors.

Anyway, the mods you've done are pretty terrific and the car sounds great.

I hope so as well. I would want to see the 3000 again tbh

Change that name bro :lol:
I'd love to see another vr4 . We can only cross our fingers .

I can't really imagine Mitsubishi saying to hell with performance vehicles altogether .

Back
Top Bottom