\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Don't have a car to post currently, but I'm in the market for a cheap cash car.  Just need something to get around the city in.

Dad is stressing the "importance" of Toyota but I'll take anything at this point.

Well anything outside of a lemon.
Get a toyota if you're trying to avoid costly repairs. Parts are plenty and cheap

Last edited:
2018 GTI.
"Power is up from 210 HP to 227 HP, and the Performance Package goes from 230 HP to 245 HP."

cpvo56kcybewlvwij60l.jpg

also

https://jalopnik.com/audi-will-rs-all-the-cars-1788808207

I'm thinking about purchasing a used luxury car...

I'm looking at 2014 Audi A6 or 2014 Lexus GS 350 Ftype.

I already have a Lexus ES. I'm trading in my Toyota Venza due to the gas mileage...

I know about the Lexus but I'm curious about the Audi A6. Maintenance cost? Reliabilty? Common issues?
Lexus gs350 is a better looking car imo and I'm sure it's way more reliable than Audi.

Scooped these up the other day on fb marketplace for a STEAL off some girl who had no idea what they were :pimp:

BBS LM 19x8.5 +17 / 19x10 +25

They are kinda beat but I'll be refinishing them and redrill the lug pattern

nice come up :pimp: never understood why some people dont just research before selling their things :lol:

Last edited:
nice come up :pimp: never understood why some people dont just research before selling their things :lol:
For real bro...she said she bought them years ago for around $5200 new but since they have some bends and rash she'll take $600 with tires :wow: :wow:

Some people just don't care and wanna get rid of their things. I got some wheels for a steal from some old rich guy
When I handed him the money he didn't even count it he just left :lol: brand new tires and all

Don't have a car to post currently, but I'm in the market for a cheap cash car.  Just need something to get around the city in.

Dad is stressing the "importance" of Toyota but I'll take anything at this point.

Well anything outside of a lemon.
Could go Honda too. I used to abuse the hell out of my 99 civic as a teenager and sold it with no mechanical problems at 175,xxx miles

Didn't want to be that guy but those LMs could be reps. Check the stamping

Last edited:
Will post my 2008 Audi A4, sometime next week. Dealership going to register it. It's in Rhode Island and I'm in Massachusetts so it's about a 45 min drive...

I like this story, keep going.

Will post pics next week.

You bought that used audi? It will give you problems. You're inheriting someone's headache

Yeah I bought it for $7,000. I thought Audi is one of the most reliable manufacturers?

Yeah I bought it for $7,000. I thought Audi is one of the most reliable manufacturers?

What's the mileage and is it a turbo?

These german cars are only as reliable as it's original owner doing the scheduled maintenance religiously assuming you're the second owner.

That over engineering these germans do lead to costly repairs

Last edited:

What's the mileage and is it a turbo?

These german cars are only as reliable as it's original owner doing the scheduled maintenance religiously assuming you're the second owner.

That over engineering these germans do lead to costly repairs

106K on the dash and yeah it's 2.0 turbo quattro.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about purchasing a used luxury car...

I'm looking at 2014 Audi A6 2.0t 26K miles or 2014 Lexus GS 350 Ftype.

I already have a Lexus ES. I'm trading in my Toyota Venza due to the gas mileage...

I know about the Lexus but I'm curious about the Audi A6. Maintenance cost? Reliabilty? Common issues?

Anybody else can chime in?

Last edited:

A6 is a good car, I've been pretty much issue free on my A4 (only oil consumption issue) which was covered by the dealership and zero issues with my S7...I would suggest getting it CPO if you can for the warranty, never know with previous owners

I've owned an A6 for about 8 years now. Got it CPO w/ 25k miles on it at the time. I haven't had very many issues until recently. My advice would be to have a decent mechanic just in case as maintenance isnt needed often but can be expensive. My model has key ignition and window regulator issues I dunno why. But the engine has held up pretty well considering the parts are so old now. Not sure about 2014 model though.

got a high mileage c6 a6 a few months ago......all it needed was a new(rebuilt not new) alternator and shes been running fine since. drove it 300 miles from orlando to miami without knowing how good the car was and it brought me home, drive to work and back 20 miles a day...no problems.

NT mechanics though, this car has a weird "take off" at the beginning when i first apply the gas at a light, almost like the transmission is bad if i give it normal gas, i have to grandma it on the takeoff and then it drives normal afterwards, like twice i step on the gas (applying normal amount of gas not trying to speed) and i feel a jump under the car :/

Not sure what that is but i grandma it (thing feels like a german cadillac/lincoln anyways)

Back
Top Bottom