\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Couldnt stay away from modding...  
laugh.gif
  Took me over a year tho...  
Looks good, have you ever seen this Odyssey?

Last edited:
I'm a 911 fan.

Something about the cayman never struck me

It looks like a flattened 911.

I'd still buy one tho.

I LOVE the 911... I'd get it over a Cayman all day ever day... But the Cayman is more striking to me because if it's low height and bring mid engine...

Yea I still want a 991 GT3 but the GT4 is an incredible car and I could get one a lot sooner. I'd still get a 991 GT3 eventually.

Debating on whether i should get like 2014 S4 or a 2017 A4... feel like the S4 back seat might be a little cramped for a baby seat, and im loving the virtual cockpit on the 2017... but want the power of the S4 lol

anyone here got the S4 that can let me know how that backseat it?

Last edited:
Debating on whether i should get like 2014 S4 or a 2017 A4... feel like the S4 back seat might be a little cramped for a baby seat, and im loving the virtual cockpit on the 2017... but want the power of the S4 lol

Loving my A6 a ton.

Plenty of room in the back for a car seat.

I'd go 2017>

Isnt the s and a4 interior the same size, or no? Once i pay off my rig im leasing an s6. :smokin im too tall for an s4.

I was in Japan about a week ago and the vans over there are insane.

It seems like from the factory, most of their cars come with more chrome than their NA counterparts.

Their black/chrome or white/chrome vans and prius's look wild.

I wish I snapped some photos, but because I was around it for as long as I was, it became the norm and I didn't think much of it after a while.

Last edited:

S4 and a4 don't have he same cabin space?

Is the jump from 2014 to 2017 that big a leap? As far as space?

I testdrove an A4 S line before getting my 5 series and it felt much smaller compared to what I have now. And I have a car seat in he back so I appreciate that extra space now

I would suggest going for the extra space in an A6

Last edited:
S4 and a4 don't have he same cabin space?

Is the jump from 2014 to 2017 that big a leap? As far as space?

I testdrove an A4 S line before getting my 5 series and it felt much smaller compared to what I have now. And I have a car seat in he back so I appreciate that extra space now

I would suggest going for the extra space in an A6

yea the redesigned 2017 A4 is bigger than the outgoing model, not sure of the dimensions though. Might just hit the dealers and check it in person

no worries. don't want to derail the thread. delays and sardines being packed in yea that's expected. You can take away any major transportation system in any major city and it would be brutal. That's why its there. But they raise prices on fares, parking, bike parking, etc. List goes on. Zero improvements, with promised new trains that are delayed. No additional parking spaces in any of the stations with raised rates. Etc. anyways lol sorry man /rant. I would defend bart if I worked there too tho.

Any Horizon 3 players in here? Copped that new Porsche pack :smoking now I'm NT ready for the interwebz haha

I play sometimes. Haven't bought the Porsche pack but I'm tempted.

I recently picked up a nice Thrustmaster wheel, pedals, 6 speed shifter, and a new computer and started playing iRacing and Project Cars. **** is amazing. I'm never going back to Forza and controllers ever again.

I recently picked up a nice Thrustmaster wheel, pedals, 6 speed shifter, and a new computer and started playing iRacing and Project Cars. **** is amazing. I'm never going back to Forza and controllers ever again.
That's cool, I've been wanting a wheel lately.  Forza is fun on PC though, I was playing Horizon 3 maxed out in 4K earlier it looks really good in comparison to playing on Xbox.

Last edited:

:pimp:

There's a guy on Bimmerpost with a crazy setup

1jFuC+

I need to cop another PS4 and Project Cars. I still got my wheel in the crib

I might go all out for a setup. I love race sims.

Last edited:
That's cool, I've been wanting a wheel lately.  Forza is fun on PC though, I was playing Horizon 3 maxed out in 4K earlier it looks really good in comparison to playing on Xbox.

Yea get a wheel man. Forza is fun but you'll never play it again once u get a wheel and project cars. Forza isn't great with a wheel since the game is meant to be played with a controller.

This is my setup for now.

Last edited:
They're extremely fun. Especially with a a wheel that has force feedback. It gives that resistance to simulate a real car on a track.

For about $1000 (excluding the TV) you can have an entire setup. Console, wheel, seat, pedals, etc. and visually drive any car you want with a good sim.

For the ballers out there doubling or tripling that on a PC, even better racing seat and accessories will have you racing Sim's like the pro racers.

But if you already have a console/gaming PC, throwing an extra $200-300 on a wheel and copping a sim is more than enough to have fun.

Project Cars is definitely my favorite game out. That new GTurismo is supposed to be good, but PCars and Assetto Corsa have leaped them in not only track accuracy but cars as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom