\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

@avthegod yea 997 GT3 is incredible man. That's what I was set on for the longest time but now I'm not really sure I want to go from 997 turbo to 997 GT3, I think I'm gonna wait to get a 991.

And I agree on the 996, the GT3 looks so bland.

The Squinty eye LEDs are better than the current gen Iconics imo

I also find that to open it you have to brush your hand against the door kinda funny. 

I wonder if they've done any updates to the display key

Last edited:
After much thought I'm staying away from the M3. I'm content with my STI for now and it holds better value than the M. I have a 2017 STI and have only put 7K miles on it for the year. I'll hold onto it for now just enjoying the stock ride. I was looking at the IS-F as well, but they're still up there in price.

After much thought I'm staying away from the M3. I'm content with my STI for now and it holds better value than the M. I have a 2017 STI and have only put 7K miles on it for the year. I'll hold onto it for now just enjoying the stock ride. I was looking at the IS-F as well, but they're still up there in price.
Good choice [emoji]128526[/emoji]

May 28th and the '08 Audi A4 is driving just fine.

The driver side windshield wiper blade clip broke off. Where can i order a cheap drive side wiper blade?!

Last edited:
Test drove a 2008 IS250 and 2008 GS350 yesterday. The IS was even smaller than I thought.

6'6" dudes online talking about they have plenty of headroom

Either dudes drastically exaggerate their height or they have Quasimodo posture
laugh.gif

I'm only 6'3", pushed the seat all the way down and back, completely cramping the back seats and it was still uncomfortable as hell. GS was nice, but I've been whipping a 2014 lately and this generation is so much nicer inside. I just can't afford to drop $20K+ on a 2013+.

I have a feeling I'm going to wind up getting a 4Runner. Should have just gone with my gut from the get.

If my car pulls slightly to the left when accelerating but is straight when im off the gas, is it still an alignment issue?

Recently went back to stock suspension from an aggressive drop so I know I need an alignment anyways but its weird how the car stays straight unless I hit the gas, then I feel it going left.

Last edited:
If my car pulls slightly to the left when accelerating but is straight when im off the gas, is it still an alignment issue?

Recently went back to stock suspension from an aggressive drop so I know I need an alignment anyways but its weird how the car stays straight unless I hit the gas, then I feel it going left.

Try talking to whoever did your suspension or depending on how much you trust them have someone else look at it and then go back to them with the issue. It's torque steer. There's a number of things that can cause it. This link will help you with some things to ask your guy about

http://www.agcoauto.com/content/news/p2_articleid/249

Naw dude is the best dude in Queens, Keith if any NY NTers are here, dudes shop is legit. Could it be my LSD? I had a wider tire for about no lie a day just to get to and from the shop, droce maybe 25 miles on it before I switched it back to the right tire size. Theres also a smell after I drive for a while that smells like rubber.

Naw dude is the best dude in Queens, Keith if any NY NTers are here, dudes shop is legit. Could it be my LSD? I had a wider tire for about no lie a day just to get to and from the shop, droce maybe 25 miles on it before I switched it back to the right tire size. Theres also a smell after I drive for a while that smells like rubber.
Any vibration? My truck had a similar issue. I got the tires rotated, balanced, and it ended up being a frozen caliper
laugh.gif

Not sure if I ever showed you guys this, but our shop has been building a 63 continental convertible. I think it came out awesome with the blacked out chrome and the Detroit steel wheels. Still needs some finishing touches but it's about done. I really like this car.
Nice, I love those suicide door continentals. If you have a chance post some better pics outside, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the blacked out chrome or not but I would love to see it out in the sun :smokin

ehh There's plenty of people that love Porsche that would dump the 911R for 3x sticker price.

Only solution is to do what ford did and hike the price on top of the application process so that there's little to no secondary market. 

Back
Top Bottom