\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My insurance company (State Farm) told me I won't have to pay deductible since the other person was at fault. Hopefully that's the case. Also, when it's time to trade in or sell the car, will the accident be included in its history?
Make sure the insurance company gives you the lost value of the vehicle as well

Yeah you shouldn't have to pay the deductible since you're not at fault. It will show up on the vehicle history, but it doesn't look too bad so just keep pics of the damage for your records.

How much can you theoretically negotiate off the sticker price of a used car? Assuming it's $18k.

Last edited:
Drives like a truck because well it is a truck still. Lots of body roll but comfortable.
Thanks for that. As long as it comfortable. Might need to test drive soon. I've driven pickups, SUVs, and been in wranglers. All about how she feels in the car though

Thanks for that. As long as it comfortable. Might need to test drive soon. I've driven pickups, SUVs, and been in wranglers. All about how she feels in the car though

I don't think there is a better true truck based SUV on the market. It's reliable as hell and it's a freaking mountain goat if you get the trail edition.

what y'all think about MB SLK-350's. Thinking about copping a 2012 or newer used model. Read some reviews and they're surprisingly pretty reliable

That thing is way too small. Don't think I've ever seen a man driving one either.

If you're a smaller guy and like it though, then go for it.

I don't think there is a better true truck based SUV on the market. It's reliable as hell and it's a freaking mountain goat if you get the trail edition.
The 2010-present are under powered AF. They don't offer it in V8 anymore which was a HUGE mistake given the size of the newest truck. The 4th generation with the 4.7L V8 >

The 2010-present are under powered AF. They don't offer it in V8 anymore which was a HUGE mistake given the size of the newest truck. The 4th generation with the 4.7L V8 >

It's definitely seat of pants quicker than my 2017 tacoma. The 5 speed with the 4.0 v6 feels livelier than my 3.5 with a 6 speed

How is the ride in the newer 4runners? The TRDs grew on me heavy and my girl wants an SUV for her next car 
nerd.gif
. Probably will be in the market come fall
Like others have said, it definitely drives like a truck. IMO it's plenty fast for what it is. I was tempted by the TRD Pro but wanted a sunroof so had to go for an Off Road. Still tempted to pick up the Pro front end...

Gobi rack should be arriving soon 
nerd.gif

I just want a convertible for the nice summer weather to stroll around that's somewhat fuel efficient lol

I just want a convertible for the nice summer weather to stroll around that's somewhat fuel efficient lol

New Miata? Or a used 2016 would be my pick. Not really sure on the pricing though

I think the new generation models exterior's look really nice

Last edited:

Looking at the new 4runners as well. Is the previous V8 that much faster than the current gen 6? Assuming the squashed the V8 because power was negligible? Asking because I honestly don't know.

Honestly, it was the right move. With stricter laws on mpg and the price of oil at a all time high 7 years ago, I'm sure the demand for the V8 was very low.

Plus if you're buying a truck/SUV, chances are you're not buying for speed but rather power which torque is more important.

Back
Top Bottom