\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I honestly don’t know enough about it but I’m pretty sure that’s not ajways true. If it were I dont think anyone would ever consider debt consolidation

I honestly don’t know enough about it but I’m pretty sure that’s not ajways true. If it were I dont think anyone would ever consider debt consolidation

people do debt consolidation when they wilded out and gotta streamline....

if u in good shape credit wise, and got vast amounts of credit spread out, you're looking good fico score wise...

Something I actually know a lot about.

With these types loans, the obligation is considered fulfilled once the final payment is made. The account is automatically closed and your total line of credit will decrease. This doesn’t affect you negatively in most cases as it shows as a fulfilled debt.

Main things to look for are delinquency, AAoC (average age of credit account combined) and debt to credit ratio.

You want 0 delinquencies.

Very long AAoC. (For instance if you have an Amex for 10 years and you open a Sapphire Chase today, your AAoC is 5 years.

Lastly your debt to credit ratio should be below 20-30%. Meaning if you have 1000 total credit lines between all accounts, you should owe no more than 200-300 dollars total.

These are general rules and if followed you can get anything you like.

Debt consolidation is for people who owe money on high interest loans. If you get a lender who will give you a better rate, you will pay off your other lenders and consolidate it into one monthly bill at a lower interest rate.

With these types loans, the obligation is considered fulfilled once the final payment is made. The account is automatically closed and your total line of credit will decrease. This doesn’t affect you negatively in most cases as it shows as a fulfilled debt.

some are like that, some keep your line of credit open permanently for future purchases (mysynchrony is a great example.)

To me the Mclaren Senna looks like the progeny of a 720s and a Gumpert Apollo. Both of which I actually like but this not so much

To me the Mclaren Senna looks like the progeny of a 720s and a Gumpert Apollo. Both of which I actually like but this not so much

One of the ugliest cars I've ever seen. Senna would be rolling in his grave. I don't care if it's track-focused and functional. It's almost 2018. We've sent man to the moon. There's no excuse for this garbage.

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr Yeah I remember the feeling I got seeing the P1 and how beautiful I thought it was. Same with the 720s I thought it was amazing in that mso red carbon fiber with bronze wheels.They can't sell me on an ugly car and tell me it's function > Form then give me a giant touchscreen, doors with glass windows at the bottom and a push button start on the roof.

upload_2017-12-12_11-25-1.png

Laughable considering their previous work

What were your driving impressions? Going to try and go out there and drive one back to back with the r8 before making my decision.

DUDE. THE NSX IS A TRASH OF A SUPER CAR. IM NOT AN R8 FAN BUT I WOULD CHOOSE THAT OVER THE NSX ALL DAY.

Last edited:
da new one that bad or u talking bout da über pedestrian OG?

IM TALKING ABOUT THE NEW ONE. I LOVE THE OLD ONE A TON.

WAS HELPING A BUDDY PICK OUT HIS FIRST SUPERCAR AND WE TEST DROVE ONE. A VERY MEH EXPERIENCE THROUGH AND THROUGH. THERE’S JUST NOTHING SPECIAL THAT GRABS YOU ABOUT THE CAR FOR WHAT IT COSTS.

Sigh... I came home tonight and was looking for my car, but it was not parked where I left it. At first, I thought maybe I parked somewhere else, so I walked around a few blocks, but still could not find my car. So then I decided to call around tow yards and police stations to see if they had my car. It turns out a PARATRANSIT ( :lol: ) shuttle bus driver crashed into it so they towed it away. I just got new tires and brakes installed on sunday too! =( I hope my insurance considers the car totaled, I don’t want to deal with a damaged and then fixed car. My neighbor around the block sent me these pics:

65F03DD2-3172-402E-A6B7-5F4D9013F3D0.png
My insurance assesed the damages to the vehicle today, they said it is most likely totalled. What vehicle should i get next? :nerd:

I agree at msrp there are way better options and I wouldn’t even be considering it. Acura however has seen the light and people are getting them for more than $50k off msrp now.

I agree at msrp there are way better options and I wouldn’t even be considering it. Acura however has seen the light and people are getting them for more than $50k off msrp now.

LET THAT SINK IN. THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY ARE DOING THAT LOL. AT A $50-$60K MSRP IT WOULD A GOOD BUY AND I WOULD STILL PASS ON IT.

Market correction. Most people agreed it was over priced to begin with and sales slowed over the summer. They offered a $30k incentive and it did exactly what Acura hoped. Sales in October and November out numbered the previous 5 months combined. For me, without having driven one yet, it checks off a lot of the boxes at the price point it’s at now.

IM TALKING ABOUT THE NEW ONE. I LOVE THE OLD ONE A TON.

WAS HELPING A BUDDY PICK OUT HIS FIRST SUPERCAR AND WE TEST DROVE ONE. A VERY MEH EXPERIENCE THROUGH AND THROUGH. THERE’S JUST NOTHING SPECIAL THAT GRABS YOU ABOUT THE CAR FOR WHAT IT COSTS.

A test drive isn’t a real drive.

That’s why I don’t test drive cars. Balogna. My test drive is when I pull it off the lot.

And why are you yelling

My insurance assesed the damages to the vehicle today, they said it is most likely totalled. What vehicle should i get next? :nerd:
You've had some bad luck with cars lately, when your IS got totalled what were your other choices besides the GS?

A test drive isn’t a real drive.

That’s why I don’t test drive cars. Balogna. My test drive is when I pull it off the lot.

And why are you yelling
mans always yelling :lol:

Back
Top Bottom