\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

da vast majority of da car community disagrees with you :lol:

alot of folks put LS's in em and drift em in auto cross events. lighter then 2JZ's and more powerful...plus cheap parts galore.
Nin.. everything is a candidate for an LS or JZ swap in 2017. Doesnt mean i get behind any builds that consist of. Dont care what cats and females in the whip culture have to say. you know how much it irks me to see a FD RX7 with one of those instead of a 20b... #UnpopularOpinion

Last edited:
Nin.. everything is a candidate for an LS or JZ swap in 2017. Doesnt mean i get behind any builds that consist of. Dont care what cats and females in the whip culture have to say. you know how much it irks me to see a FD RX7 with one of those instead of a 20b... #UnpopularOpinion

i mean rotary engines are notoriously unreliable so im sure u can sympathize....

Startup after 3 weeks of sitting.

Need spring to come with the quickness brahs :frown:

Attachments

• 1674B9FF-6C08-46DB-B96B-BB96C08A3C04.jpeg
    1674B9FF-6C08-46DB-B96B-BB96C08A3C04.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 2
Man thats one thing i didnt like about the car, the seats. I understand its their signature but it really turned me off hahaha beautiful car tho.

Quick shot before work tonight...
F38CD1B6-5C43-41D1-B0BD-C373F736F8FF.jpeg

sounds mad muted needs a full race exhaust :lol:
Im with you car looks great love the color but sounds like crap. Needs a v8 or maybe a full exhaust
Maybe if the 20b made good power reliably for cheap it would be a common swap aswell. Same for everything else that people use them to oswap them in.

need opinions for a new to me daily;
2014 honda accord EX-L
2015-16 nissian altima SL
2014-15 toyota camry SE
(All under $14k)

This'll give you like 260-270 to the wheels?
3FF708EF-84BF-4ED4-A26A-7FC1D98A812F.jpeg
Torque definitely is over 300. Those runs are with 91 but I’ve got access to 93, so it’s proven to be higher given the maps you use and also custom tune. She’ll definitely be moving. My boy with his Q50 3.0t wants a run but he’s doesnt know what the outcome will be and neither do i :lol:

Im with you car looks great love the color but sounds like crap. Needs a v8 or maybe a full exhaust

Maybe if the 20b made good power reliably for cheap it would be a common swap aswell. Same for everything else that people use them to oswap them in.

Even as a huge rotary head i agree the whole swap will burn a 20k hole in your pockets but rotors aren't the worst engines in the world... You got Chevy heads swapping LS's in Stang's.. I'm good.

Sex... First 8 that seen with one.

Front driver tire is squeaking when im moving, slightly goes quieter when applying brakes, almost non existent when im turning.

Def brake pads?

Leave it to the children on NT to say that a 4 liter flat 6 sounds like "crap" :smh:

SOUND IS SUBJECTIVE.

I PERSONALLY AM NOT A FAN. WHEN IM AT THE TRACK, MOST OF THE PORSCHES HAVE THE LEAST DESIRABLE SOUND TO ME AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHY BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE BADASS. ESPECIALLY THE GT3/4

Back
Top Bottom