\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea, I missed the earlier convo. But I am currently leasing and love it. The price of repairs, alone, makes it worth it to me. If you are driving a luxury car leasing is really a no brainer in my opinion. Also that acura going for less than 1350/m? If it's 24 mo. Im on that. :nerd:

Yea, I missed the earlier convo. But I am currently leasing and love it. The price of repairs, alone, makes it worth it to me. If you are driving a luxury car leasing is really a no brainer in my opinion. Also that acura going for less than 1350/m? If it's 24 mo. Im on that. :nerd:

I agree. I used to sell Audi's for 2 years and that was something I would always tell customers. Unless you plan on driving it into the ground, lease it. It's not worth the repairs/maintenance/tires/etc. over the lifespan of the car.

Those S4’s can move. I remember i underestimates one at a light when i had my GC and it was just embarrassing what happened to me :lol:

the 2.5RS was the **** when i was in high school as well, way before the wrx days. looks clean :smokin

Man, sometimes I hate dealers. Made an offer on a '15 GT3 this morning ($8k less than their asking price). No counter. "Our asking price is our final price."

FOH.

Ouch. I tried offering on a 17 Targa 4 GTS that was sitting and they told me these cars go for sticker.

Not paying 177k for that. I’m sorry.

I’m planning on staying away from the Gt3 for now. My buddy is tuning base 991.2 Carreras to be faster than .1 turbos.

I’m gonna see what he can do with a GTS cause the targa matches my driving style a lot more.

63C0708A-9814-4234-8738-861F735C66CA.jpeg

Makes me so anxious.

Ouch. I tried offering on a 17 Targa 4 GTS that was sitting and they told me these cars go for sticker.

Not paying 177k for that. I’m sorry.

I’m planning on staying away from the Gt3 for now. My buddy is tuning base 991.2 Carreras to be faster than .1 turbos.

I’m gonna see what he can do with a GTS cause the targa matches my driving style a lot more.

I considered a base .2 Carrera for that exact reason, but a) tuning it would void the warranty, b) the .1 GT3s now have a 10 year warranty, and c) at the end of the day, it's still just a Carrera (not that there's anything wrong with Carreras, but they aren't GT cars). Not to mention, all of these cars have more power than is usable on North America roads so in my opinion the pursuit of more power is really an exercise in futility. Sound is also ultra important to me and these turbocharged .2s don't sound that good, and certainly sound nowhere near as good as the NA 3.8 or new NA 4.0. Different strokes though and that's what makes Porsche such a revered brand--there's something for literally everyone.

With that said, the Targa GTS is mean (as are all GTS').

boywonder boywonder it's a joke.

While we're on Porsches again, I'm really really liking Lava Orange these days

Had me fam. I was going to say.

I considered a base .2 Carrera for that exact reason, but a) tuning it would void the warranty, b) the .1 GT3s now have a 10 year warranty, and c) at the end of the day, it's still just a Carrera (not that there's anything wrong with Carreras, but they aren't GT cars). Not to mention, all of these cars have more power than is usable on North America roads so in my opinion the pursuit of more power is really an exercise in futility. Sound is also ultra important to me and these turbocharged .2s don't sound that good, and certainly sound nowhere near as good as the NA 3.8 or new NA 4.0. Different strokes though and that's what makes Porsche such a revered brand--there's something for literally everyone.

Right there with you. Once I'm done with grad school, I'm going to aim for a 991.1 Carrera S or if I have enough, a 991.2 GT3 manual.

THATS WHY THE TRACK EXISTS LOL. YOU CAN FULLY WRING OUT ANY CAR ON A TRACK.

I THINK IM THE ONLY GUY IN THIS THREAD WHO REGULARLY TRACKS HIS CAR AND USES IT FOR THE PURPOSE IT WAS BUILT FOR :lol:

^^My man...no f’s given :pimp:

My boy is still on his vaca so i gotta wait like another week and a half to install this jeep stuff. I wish i had my own garage....

Back
Top Bottom