\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_20171220_163231_209.jpg

Been a while... :nerd:
*Jeep wave *

Simple and clean, nice!

Cant wait to get my tires later this year(hopefully) but idk if i wanna lose the gas mileage lol

what part of FL you from?

seen somebody with a Wrangler today and he had all the doors & roof off :sick:

Bought the car, tore the motherf***ing roof off.
Ride clean, now I'll never take the shoes off.
Bought the Jeep, tore the motherf***ing doors off.
Foot out that b****, ride that s*** like a skateboard.

The s550 are great but me personally would go for the cobra over the s550. I dont mind the older interior or amenities the newer chassis have. Limited Factory supercharged engine w/forged internals and solid drivetrain>
To me it would come down to what I’m using he car for. If it’s a weekend/project car then I’ll take the cobra all day but if I’m gonna drive this car often then I’d probably go with the s550. Especially now that the 2018s are out they’re mean as hell :pimp:

THE TERMINATOR IS THE GOD LEVEL MUSTANG. NO QUESTION.

1) Fox Body

2) Terminator

3) '67 GT500/KR

4) '70 Boss

5) '73 Mach 1

6) '67 Fastback

7) 2012 Boss
Screenshot_2018-01-04-23-06-41-1-1.png

If Ford ever put a prototype 'Stang in production it should've been this one.. Just make minor cosmetic adjustments to make it road legal. I know all the cats in the ford forums were circle jerking over this thing back then

Last edited:
my baby before she was put into winter mode.. damn i miss summer time
2vmzepv.jpg
You in MD? Father in law has a black one.

I hear all this Ford talk we must be talking about going in a straight line because we already know once turns are involved Fords are disqualified.

I hear all this Ford talk we must be talking about going in a straight line because we already know once turns are involved Fords are disqualified.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE-THINK THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE OVERLOOKING ONE OF THE BEST TRACK CARS TO RELEASE IN THE LAST FEW YEARS FROM ANY MANUFACTURER.

MY CAR AT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS...

EE51B900-0046-4EB3-965A-DA386D36B8FF.jpeg
E9AA08B3-D0D0-451B-ACCF-8118AE5963CC.jpeg
22FFE557-DCCB-4152-B5E6-12C77BEADE6A.jpeg

:lol:
We talking everything get your head out your ***

Back
Top Bottom