\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Installed the bumper and catback last night. Still have the fenders left. E52F9C09-543A-49EB-BB5D-B700425B5623.jpeg

ya Aint got Dominicans or a large supply or Puerto Ricans or Colombias, or Brazilians for that matter....so what's left?
We got All ethnicities mane chill :lol: we may not have a plethora of them but a still a good amount and they all get loose with the goose :smokin. Its basically like what do you feel like having today chinese thia mexican indian native american irish take your pick :lol:.
Im riding around today with ttops off with shorts and a shirt today and the females outchea doing the same. Whats the point of having alot of baddies if they all wearing 5 layers of clothes :wink:

Installed the bumper and catback last night. Still have the fenders left. E52F9C09-543A-49EB-BB5D-B700425B5623.jpeg

nice..which system? I went with the Gibson since it wasn't too expensive and had great reviews. I'm happy with it. I got the chrome and spray painted it with black high heat spray to save $100 on the black system and it came out like it came from the factory.

I see pine trees. Western PBC?

Yep :nerd: where you at

nice..which system? I went with the Gibson since it wasn't too expensive and had great reviews. I'm happy with it. I got the chrome and spray painted it with black high heat spray to save $100 on the black system and it came out like it came from the factory.

Went with pypes:
https://www.extremeterrain.com/pype...hopping&T5_Var3=yellow&T5_Var4=J525004&intl=0

i love it.

dirty dirty peep the video on the link, the exhaust sounds exactly like that. When i figure out how to post videos ill post mine lol

You keep mentioning Mustangs yet I seeing plenty of other cars in front of it on the top Nürburgring track times. The Ford GT for the price actually post a disappointing track time.
There’s plenty of cars in front of the Camaro too, doesn’t make it a bad track car. And what’s the Ford GT time? I couldn’t find anything for the new one. I just don’t see how you can say ford doesn’t make anything that can “turn” when they’ve been making cars like the gt350 which caused Chevy to respond with the new zl1. Should be interesting what ford comes up with next

I dont get living in weather where you can't even drive what you want

Cali>>>
yup MD
damn i done started a new east vs west coast war lol but you can definitely drive what you want here. i daily this car year round. winter mode for me is taking off my after market wheels and raising up the height on my coils. it snows 3 times a year hear at the most so you park it when it snows then bring it back once snow is plowed... theres nothing like fun in an empty snow covered lot. im actually moving to san diego feb. 2019 though :pimp:

civic/accord or corolla/camry and call it a day.
Best bet hit up one of the large car sites and change the max price to say 7K or 8K, you have tons of options. Anywhere you go you should be able to talk them down to $5K once you find the model or features you must have.

There’s plenty of cars in front of the Camaro too, doesn’t make it a bad track car. And what’s the Ford GT time? I couldn’t find anything for the new one. I just don’t see how you can say ford doesn’t make anything that can “turn” when they’ve been making cars like the gt350 which caused Chevy to respond with the new zl1. Should be interesting what ford comes up with next
Yes there are plenty of cars ahead of the Camaro however factoring in the price I disqualified them. The GT "allegedly" did 7:40 when Octane Magazine ran the track without actually timing it.

yup MD
damn i done started a new east vs west coast war lol but you can definitely drive what you want here. i daily this car year round. winter mode for me is taking off my after market wheels and raising up the height on my coils. it snows 3 times a year hear at the most so you park it when it snows then bring it back once snow is plowed... theres nothing like fun in an empty snow covered lot. im actually moving to san diego feb. 2019 though :pimp:
Concur you can certainly drive what you want out here, personally you just pick and choose when you drive them. Now 240z it won't see a sniff of salt, snow, or rain. I will drive it around the cul de sac and let it run a few in the winter. Snow or rain the SC400 or Tundra all day. Congrats on the move to San Diego from there the weather is amazing.

titang545 titang545 thanks man! im super excited to move out there, i cant take this cold anymore. i shouldve gotten a beater car this winter though. i love the 240z, i would love to get a 300zx twin turbo one day

yup MD
Congratulation on the move b

titang545 titang545 thanks man! im super excited to move out there, i cant take this cold anymore. i shouldve gotten a beater car this winter though. i love the 240z, i would love to get a 300zx twin turbo one day
Man those 300zx gorgeous good friend of mine was looking for one but eventually gave up on finding the one he wanted.

Few months ago a place by me had a red 94 turbo t tops with like 15k iirc. It was ****ing real nice.

i appreciate it fellas! he has to keep looking... those things are fire! theres a red one by my house actually. its so many options out there vehicle wise. i love everything from a coupe deville lowrider, old school c-10 pick up to vip style gs lexus. if i get rich my garage is gonna be crazy diverse lol

Back
Top Bottom