\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2015-audi-allroad-frontside_auarl151.jpg
idk why but these wagons seem so nice to me. the 4 banger kills my interest sadly

america holding L's when it comes to estates/wagons

damn shame :smh:

there was an A6 allroad at work the other day, so damn nice

2016-audi-a6-avant-01-auto-3000x1764-4-sline-j-24-x.jpg

What do you dudes use for exterior washes? Looking at a foam cannon/pressure washer combo since I now have a black car (already regretting that decision :lol:).

Any recommendations? I don’t need the top of the line stuff, but don’t want to waste my $ on junk, either.

^ They stopped wrenching on Vipers so now they can focus on other ****. I like this thing even its de-tuned hellcat motor.

Picked this up 2 weeks ago.
IMG_9752.jpg
Nice! Assuming you got the Long Range model? How long was your wait?

Was looking into the BMW i3 as a daily local driver since the depreciation was huge on them and is about what I need for my daily driving needs.

Nice! Assuming you got the Long Range model? How long was your wait?

Was looking into the BMW i3 as a daily local driver since the depreciation was huge on them and is about what I need for my daily driving needs.

Long wait, and long range model with everything except full self driving.
Deposit on 3/31/16
Reserved on 4/18/18
Picked up 5/24/18

Long wait, and long range model with everything except full self driving.
Deposit on 3/31/16
Reserved on 4/18/18
Picked up 5/24/18

Two ****ing years?!?! And here I thought waiting 10 weeks was rough.

That's unacceptable. That's right up there with new model Ferrari delivery times.

It's a damn good looking car though. No matter how many times I see them, I was turn and look when I come across one.

That's unacceptable. That's right up there with new model Ferrari delivery times.

It's a damn good looking car though. No matter how many times I see them, I was turn and look when I come across one.

3/31/16 was when they started taking reservations/deposits for the car.

Yea, so I definitely thought that was a Model S.

The two year delivery makes a lot more sense now.

Those 3’s look like an egg from the front.

3/31/16 was when they started taking reservations/deposits for the car.
Yea looks like they are cutting down the wait time significantly. Did you have an EV before? Charge at a supercharger at all yet? Curious about the cost.

I honestly can't wait to get in one. I drive so much and charging at home over night and not going to the gas station would be heaven sent.

Tesla has lost it's luster in my eyes. Love Elon. I want them to do great things but I wouldn't get one unless I was bored and owned every other sub 200k car that interests me

for next year im debating plum crazy Challenger 392, scat, or older 6.1 SRT, or inferno orange camaro ZL1 1st gen.

imma keep da tracker as a winter whip & leave it on alternate sidewalks which Only gotta get moved once a week.

for next year im debating plum crazy Challenger 392, scat, or older 6.1 SRT, or inferno orange camaro ZL1 1st gen.

imma keep da tracker as a winter whip & leave it on alternate sidewalks which Only gotta get moved once a week.
Plum Crazy is my favorite; then B5 blue; colors are limited. I went for a 5.7 B5 blue a couple of years ago and i could only find one with cloth seats so i got a white Rt plus. I got my Scat Destroyer Grey two months ago and love it. When sun light hits it; it is a light grey and when it is dark out; it is deep grey.

Back
Top Bottom