\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Doesn’t that automatically come on when u mod?
No idea, I don't mess with VW other than I heard they're expensive to take care of after warranty

I just assumed thats what he was talking about with the engine light but looks like im wrong then :lol:

IMG_20180723_230001_915.jpg

It's time for new rims but it's hard finding some that aren't on every other truck.

Are there any 6 gran coupe owners out there? Pros/Cons? Stuck between a ‘15 6 gran coupe and a 535. Help :lol:

Are there any 6 gran coupe owners out there? Pros/Cons? Stuck between a ‘15 6 gran coupe and a 535. Help :lol:

Unless someone knows a major flaw with the 6 GC, I would go with that just because the interior is better and 5 series are a dime a dozen :lol:.

My family has 5s but the 6 looks way better imo. My father swears "it's a girl's car" tho :lol: I legitimately need to take my mans to get his eyes checked

Last edited:
The 6GC is sportier and more stylish. The 535 is for established executives that have owned 5-Series' previously.

I have a M6 gc and idk why you would go 5 series unless you had kids and need the extra space. 6 series has better interior and exterior and are a much more rare sight on the street vs the 5

Stay far away lol unless you know those cars and are ready to work on it. The SC belts on those love to start slipping when you push them hard or past stock numbers.

F it. Always wanted one. Should be a blast dropping off the kid to school with it Lol.

663E428D-D5AE-499C-BAAD-647093969A66.jpeg

Sneak peak. Wanna change the wheels as I don’t like what the previous owner has on.

Back
Top Bottom