\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's actually not a bad price for what you get. Procharger cost the og owner at least 5k
Thats exactly what I was thinking! @ $10,500 look at eveeything you get. Plus, it has longtube headers(those alone can go upwards of $2,000 before jet coating). Its a steal. Someone lucky enough will buy it. If I had the extra cash, man I'd make it into a coffee table & put it in my living room lol. Engine coffee tables are so artistic

Boost in a 6.4 is a no no according to some people I talk to
Ehh I believe it all comes down to what #'s one is trying to accomplish especially on stock internals. Also, if you have a reputable tuner who has been in the business with experience to back it up you should be just fine. I see plenty of boosted Scat Pack Chargers/Challengers on the forums & youtube & have read little to no complaints with boost

Ehh I believe it all comes down to what #'s one is trying to accomplish especially on stock internals. Also, if you have a reputable tuner who has been in the business with experience to back it up you should be just fine. I see plenty of boosted Scat Pack Chargers/Challengers on the forums & youtube & have read little to no complaints with boost

Makes sense.

Personally I rather keep the 392 NA and if i want boost cop hellcat.

Makes sense.

Personally I rather keep the 392 NA and if i want boost cop hellcat.
That makes alotta sense actually! If you got the $ get the power upfront & from factory with a warranty. When I bought my 392, my budget didnt allow for a Hellcat. @This point in time, I can easily do a trade-in for a newer Hellcat but I'm too emotionally attached to my Scat & I'll just wait for the extended warranty to expire & build the engine come summer of 2021

Its my day off today & I am ITCHING to take the Scat down to the handwash & do a full detail! Currently 2:55PM EST in NYC & the sun is out in full force 91 degrees with 50% humidity. I don't want sweat dripping into the interior while vacuuming it. And washing/detailing under direct sunlight is the worst thing you can do. Might just wait till 8:30ish t.nite

When I bought my Scat I said to myself "485hp is more than enough, I won't ever need to touch the engine". Less then a month in I was like "I must add more power, much more power" lol. What about you guys nawghtyhare nawghtyhare & MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain

Bruh after being in my boys R8 the scat doesn't feel fast

Yeah I ain’t wild out like I did with the scat
Don’t wanna end up in a ditch

I feel like the scat is the perfect amount of power for a daily driver because u can't get in serious trouble that quickly.
You can enjoy a couple seconds of fun without hitting stupid speeds.

The 6.4 should not be boosted unless you are switching out internals. Saw firsthand plenty of kabooms lol

This.

It was not designed for boost.

Just another reason to go with a mustang or CAMARO. Throw on a blower and instantly get a safe 6-800hp

giphy (4).gif

Debating getting a Torch Red, how are you liking it so far? How tall are you? I’m a little hesitant on buying because of my height being 6’2.

I'm about 6ft and its super comfy the seats are really plush and plenty of leg room

I'm loving this car its pretty amazing so much fun to drive.

I highly recommend getting one.

Back
Top Bottom