\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2FD1D3C3-0D9C-48D0-B0C8-CC55F73C84AD.jpeg
6550A8CE-394F-4767-A469-A77543EA3556.jpeg
BC0A434D-9C57-41B7-B42B-077D9F1AE180.jpeg
31F130C4-181B-4197-AA2D-4D65E37AA11B.jpeg
Bruh I had so much trouble transferring the motor from the crane to the stand smh

Finally got it on after hours.

Only took off the intake manifold and valve covers.

Maybe taking off the heads tomorrow

Get the Golf wagon 1.8 awd :nerd: basically a poor mans Golf R. I’d get one cause they’re so cheap and you can do digs around town with groceries :lol:
I’m not looking for speed but this tiny turbo has pickup, perfect daily driver family car. I’d love a mk2 Wolfsburg gti to hook up though. Totally rebuild one.

Why the **** my TPMS light keep going off. This happened before on my Civic Hatch Sport and coudnt find anything wrong, took it to the dealer cause it needed service anyway and they never mentioned anything about it but the light was I guess turned off.

**** been on for the past 4 days, checked all the tires and they are good to go. Light still on.

Why the **** my TPMS light keep going off. This happened before on my Civic Hatch Sport and coudnt find anything wrong, took it to the dealer cause it needed service anyway and they never mentioned anything about it but the light was I guess turned off.

**** been on for the past 4 days, checked all the tires and they are good to go. Light still on.

Faulty sensor at the stem valve my G. Do you know which wheel it's mounted on? Just have it replaced.

Back
Top Bottom