\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's probably got a check engine light and they cleared it and now the codes aren't ready for smog check yet. Sounds like a typical bimmer. Walk away and don't buy a bimmer unless it's an M car built before 2006

its a m car built after 2006 tho and looked like a pretty clean example :frown:

Pics?
AF863955-5153-43A2-AC19-1A580C04E542.jpeg
1B7589C5-D58F-46BB-AA2B-10AB0B1F3B3C.jpeg

U like da step side or da regular?
I'm in love with 73+ stepside c10s.
I completely stripped mines except for the cab because I interior is all original. I've been ordering parts and letting them stack up slowly

Well it's likely that the o2 sensor codes are not "ready" yet for the plug in smog test. Meaning it has not gone through the proper drive cycle since reset. Which means one of two things: it either had a check engine light and they cleared the code (resetting all sensors) and hoped the CEL wouldn't come back on before smogging/selling it. OR the battery recently died or was replaced which reset all the sensors.

Well it's likely that the o2 sensor codes are not "ready" yet for the plug in smog test. Meaning it has not gone through the proper drive cycle since reset. Which means one of two things: it either had a check engine light and they cleared the code (resetting all sensors) and hoped the CEL wouldn't come back on before smogging/selling it. OR the battery recently died or was replaced which reset all the sensors.
thanks papi hopefully it aint no dam cel

Any idea on the width of wheel / offset for the widebody hellcats to be flush? What about lowering on 24's? Will the eibach sport be too low? Ultimately I am getting a widebody, I want wide 24" that sit flush with almost no gap. Any ideas on this setup?
You from da south?

Me too mane.

But this is modified. Son cut the bed if u can tell and welded it back together haha
Yep, I've seen a bunch of people shorten the long boxes. They are much cheaper to find, so as long as it's done right, I think that's a good option. I really like the original patina'd builds guys do on those trucks with a big engine and restored interior, that's how I would build one :smokin

Boost leak is fixed, ended up being an O ring for the turbo muffler. Fixed that and tightened everything down, logs look good and adjusting one more time. Although tuner says I’m maxed due to the low pressure fuel pump. Amperage is exceeding what the stock fuel pump module can handle so ordering a PM4 from Torqbyte. Technically the car will be done after tomorrow!

Boost leak is fixed, ended up being an O ring for the turbo muffler. Fixed that and tightened everything down, logs look good and adjusting one more time. Although tuner says I’m maxed due to the low pressure fuel pump. Amperage is exceeding what the stock fuel pump module can handle so ordering a PM4 from Torqbyte. Technically the car will be done after tomorrow!
Car will be done?
U know damn well that's a lie!!!

Back
Top Bottom