\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20190926_130013.jpg
20190926_130021.jpg
20190926_130051.jpg
Took a sick day today from work. Out with the fam apple picking in upstate NY. Car is hella dirty from leaves & dust from the highway & farm lol

Excuse my ignorance but is that a hellcat? @zmaqbool, I can’t never tell the difference from them, everytime I’m out I be like wow everyone can afford “hellcats” out here it seems must be nice. :lol:

Excuse my ignorance but is that a hellcat? @zmaqbool, I can’t never tell the difference from them, everytime I’m out I be like wow everyone can afford “hellcats” out here it seems must be nice. :lol:
No biggie, its not the hellcat its a scat pack shaker. Lol I don't blame ya they ALL look the same, especially from the back. To the untrained eye they're all the same, even as a Dodge enthusiast it's hard distinguishing them from a distance. Shakers are easy to recognize with the shaker sticking out in the middle, I don't think any other brand has that feature on a car in modern day which is what made me fall in love with it in the first place. Have you settled on a new car for yourself yet?

Anyone ever install a sway bar on a vehicle that originally have one?

You mean replacing the stock sway bar with a thicker (or thinner) one or installing a sway bar on a vehicle that didn't originally come with one?

andretti andretti No offense my G but you're better off asking this question on a forum dedicated to the ride you're planning on installing the sway bar onto. Ideally you'd want the bar bolted to your frame/subframe and endlinks connected to your suspension but again I've replaced bars but never installed them onto a vehicle that was never designed for it. Rear is always easier than the front.

andretti andretti No offense my G but you're better off asking this question on a forum dedicated to the ride you're planning on installing the sway bar onto. Ideally you'd want the bar bolted to your frame/subframe and endlinks connected to your suspension but again I've replaced bars but never installed them onto a vehicle that was never designed for it. Rear is always easier than the front.

There also alternatives that alot of people do to older cars that improve chassis rigidity

Right I'd look into strut tower and/or chassis bracing. Sway bars are closely coupled with suspension geometry that you really need to know what your doing. Just my $0.02.

No biggie, its not the hellcat its a scat pack shaker. Lol I don't blame ya they ALL look the same, especially from the back. To the untrained eye they're all the same, even as a Dodge enthusiast it's hard distinguishing them from a distance. Shakers are easy to recognize with the shaker sticking out in the middle, I don't think any other brand has that feature on a car in modern day which is what made me fall in love with it in the first place. Have you settled on a new car for yourself yet?

Gotcha make sense, they are beautiful cars nonetheless don’t matter the trim. I just was thinking man everyone rich and own hellcats lol. And for me sadly not yet, everyday I feel like I decided then I go nope I want something else. But so far my top 3 what I’m aiming to buy is a Q60 redsport, 2016 mustang gt, or 2015 370z nismo which all would be used.

Then the young kid inside me still want a bmw but I can’t afford the maintenance one a used 2010-14 one so i won’t even look at those 335i and 440i

Last edited:
Gotcha make sense, they are beautiful cars nonetheless don’t matter the trim. I just was thinking man everyone rich and own hellcats lol. And for me sadly not yet, everyday I feel like I decided then I go nope I want something else. But so far my top 3 what I’m aiming to buy is a Q60 redsport, 2016 mustang gt, or 2015 370z nismo which all would be used.

Then the young kid inside me still want a bmw but I can’t afford the maintenance one a used 2010-14 one so i won’t even look at those 335i and 440i
Most def they're all dope in their own ways. In the distant future I'd love to add a triple-black 1971 shaker Challenger to the stable, it'd be the cherry on top. I hear ya...decisions decisions...take your time. With your top 3 I'd go with 370...love those cars, my brother has one & they're a blast to drive. Very nimble & quick on its feet. Can't go wrong with a Mustang GT either.

OT but I always assumed dudes would just be in here casually but really be at another forum for their cars.

Back
Top Bottom