\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just make sure it's a reputable and quality brand of tint. Last thing you want to do is go cheap and have it end up bubbling up in the future. See it all the time.

3M and Llumar make great tint.

My legit spot in the hood charge $30 a window lol, they do a good job so total I would never spend more than $100-140 unless they using the top of the line tints that block the sun better.

andretti andretti No offense my G but you're better off asking this question on a forum dedicated to the ride you're planning on installing the sway bar onto. Ideally you'd want the bar bolted to your frame/subframe and endlinks connected to your suspension but again I've replaced bars but never installed them onto a vehicle that was never designed for it. Rear is always easier than the front.
None taken man,just asking around

OT but I always assumed dudes would just be in here casually but really be at another forum for their cars.
I be on ls1tech and used to be on thecorral/svtperformance when I had my old Slowbra
But I only really hit the forums when I need suggestions or help doing something I have little to no knowledge in.

i dont remember the last time i emptied my catch can lol.
went to go empty it after i got home from and man its piping hot :lol:

will wait till tomorrow

Haven't gotten a quote for anything less than 230 around where I stay rn. Would only trust someone that charged less if I Knew a personal vouch

This. You aren't getting good tint done for under $200 unless its a hook up. It will look like trash if they don't know what they are doing on the dot matrix too if your car has it.

Your regular ride is in for service I assume?
in for a new windshield (falling walnut cracked it) and a recall fix. After a day and a half with the q7, i am glad i have my sq5. Q7 bigger and much more comfortable, but not nearly as exciting/fun to drive as the sq5. I would get bored of the Q7 quickly, unless i also had something fast in the garage (which i dont). :lol:

Went to the handwash to detail my brothers 370 & met some nice peeps with kool rides. Also saw a RHD RX-7
20190927_112928.jpg
20190927_112909.jpg
20190927_112918.jpg
20190927_112935.jpg
20190927_112954.jpg
20190927_140727.jpg
20190927_140748.jpg
20190927_140755.jpg

Playing too much real life Forza finally broke my car lol

Dealer said the torque tube is mess up but a common fault on the vettes

I'm so glad i got a 3 year warranty the guy said it was a 18 hour job

A good tinter is going to charge 3-400 for 5 windows.

Tinting is one of those things where you get what you pay for. Learned that the hard way a longggg time ago back in 07 with my black grand cherokee. My boy was like yo this dude charges 125 for 7 windows on jeeps. And it was a **** job. Was so bad I ripped it off myself lmao

A good tinter is going to charge 3-400 for 5 windows.

Tinting is one of those things where you get what you pay for. Learned that the hard way a longggg time ago back in 07 with my black grand cherokee. My boy was like yo this dude charges 125 for 7 windows on jeeps. And it was a **** job. Was so bad I ripped it off myself lmao

This right here. Not only is tint great for looks but the real purpose as we know is used to prevent the car from the sun and build up of heat. Paying a top dollar for good tint ensures you’re actually getting the proper results of shielding your car from heat, as well as preventing the bubbling over time. Don’t go cheap on tint

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom