\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yes. Depending on your setup even a built and boosted SS wouldn’t gap a stock Hawk. You can definitely build one for a lot less than a Hawk but it’s not rolling on one.
Completely wrong. The sky is the limit with the stock LS2 (In stock form will hold 600 RWHP reliably).
Most of GM's older automatic transmission are straight up junk ( the trailblazers weakest link) so an upgraded 4l80e is mandatory. Aftermarket retailers will sell them for about 4-5k with capabilities to run up to 1200hp with a warranty. Stock rear ends hold up to 800rwhp reliably as well. That being said if you know what your doing you can absolutely build a trailblazer ss that will embarrass a trackhawk for LESS than a third of a new trackhawk.

Chevy brought back the trailblazer? I did a search for trailblazers and the 2021 keeps popping up. Random as hell I had no idea they were bringing it back. Looks like a chunkier blazer. No ss model though :smh:

Is this because of the pandemic & lack of open-for-business sales floors in dealerships nationwide? I thought them things were selling like hotcakes. Sales floors are back open now I believe
Not because of COVID. It's because of the research and development costs. With the current low MSRP, they won't break even or make a profit until a couple years into the C8s production.

There's also the possibility they will raise the price eventually because of the performance bargain like Nissan did with the GTR. They were a bargain when they came out in 2008 but the prices slowly crept up with each new model year.

Completely wrong. The sky is the limit with the stock LS2 (In stock form will hold 600 RWHP reliably).
Most of GM's older automatic transmission are straight up junk ( the trailblazers weakest link) so an upgraded 4l80e is mandatory. Aftermarket retailers will sell them for about 4-5k with capabilities to run up to 1200hp with a warranty. Stock rear ends hold up to 800rwhp reliably as well. That being said if you know what your doing you can absolutely build a trailblazer ss that will embarrass a trackhawk for LESS than a third of a new trackhawk.

Show me one. Show me a SS with only a blower on it that will run sub 11s because a completely stock Hawk runs mid/high 11s from factory so the only way its getting walked is if you've got a 10 second SS and that is NOT happening on a stock block, full weight, with just a blower.

Also Dyno numbers don't mean ****, actual passes do.

yikes!!!
id be heated

They didn’t even show the part where it broke. They recorded the whole drive except the part where it broke. They’re driving then all of a sudden says “12 seconds later” and they’re stranded. And this is why You don’t buy first editions.

They didn’t even show the part where it broke. They recorded the whole drive except the part where it broke. They’re driving then all of a sudden says “12 seconds later” and they’re stranded. And this is why You don’t buy first editions.
yeah but got to the dudes actual youtube page
who owns the car
he talks about it
he does like 5 parts
had to have the whole engine replaced
was under warranty so it was all good

yeah but got to the dudes actual youtube page
who owns the car
he talks about it
he does like 5 parts
had to have the whole engine replaced
was under warranty so it was all good
Damn that sucks. I just wanna know why they didn’t show the part where they broke it. I wanna see what they did for it to break you know?

48F32B55-8B2E-4E9B-9C06-DB7B77EEA974.jpeg

that was quick lol

Went down the rabbit hole on youtube and been watching these non stop

I'm not a big porsche fan but I really like the way these look except for the ridiculous wing on some of the builds. This is by far the best one I've seen so far and the owner picked some of the dopest wheels I've seen on car. Might look into getting a set from Rotiform myself for the 4Runner in the future.

Anyone else a fan, thoughts?

The bronco reminds me of when the 05 mustang came out. Retro looks modern tech I’m glad they did it right and didn’t pull a Chevy blazer by making it a mom car. Just waiting for the v8 option to come out. I bet people are gonna coyote swap as soon as it hits dealers
:smh:
They still make Ruf?
yes RUF is very much alive and well

they remade the ctr yellow bird from the ground up using a all carbon fiber shell a couple of years ago.
F088DAEA-7FFC-4D2B-8E78-F2A7E10EB559.jpeg

its so dope :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom