\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yeah I learn my lesson with previous cars doing the automatic wash 😂. I use the self that have pressure water and soap etc, then I hand dry it with a clean microfiber towel. I’m not pro so not as good as most but it sure look better than when I used to use the automatic paint shredder. Last week I even step it up and start using a wheel cleaner :lol:, one day I’ll learn to use wax.
Lol yeah me too, I've learned my lesson using that dirt trap of a washing brush they have at the handwash. Can't believe I used that **** on my Challenger in the beginning when I first bought it lol. Absolute no no! It's kool, I ain't no pro either, just trying my best to further educate myself & continuously improve. "Automatic paint shredder" lmao that's the perfect way to put it :lol:. Hurts my eyes & soul watching cars, epecially nice cars with healthy paint roll through that evil set up 😢 smh. Which wheel cleaner do you use? I've never given those a shot but I've seen some really work wonders. Wax is super easy to use but first clay bar your car before applying wax to remove all the trapped dirt & particles that regular water can't take away

zmaqbool zmaqbool lmaooo i once seen a bmw m2 go into a automatic wash so figure if someone with a way better car than me don’t care then why should I. That’s until I started seeing so much scratches on my last cars, told myself enough is enough, then I YouTube self car wash on YouTube and just hoped for the best when I got there lol, now when I go, I look a little like I know what I’m doing. Now I only use this product once so wouldn’t tell you to go buy it since I’m not sure if it’s damaging my wheels or not but they sure looked clean after I used it, but the Z have nice stock ray wheels I’m trying to preserve so hopefully I’m not destroying them with this product. 653F8723-7A56-409A-BA5C-875EBF06B831.jpeg

I picked this up from Walmart since I love that bug and tar wipes they have and figure why not stick with the same brand and so far it been ok. Still have to get a clean microfiber rag after I rinse it off and put some love into it though. I hear sonax wheel cleaner really good though but they don’t sell that at Walmart and to lazy to order products so won’t never get it

Last edited:
zmaqbool zmaqbool lmaooo i once seen a bmw m2 go into a automatic wash so figure if someone with a way better car than me don’t care then why should I. That’s until I started seeing so much scratches on my last cars, told myself enough is enough, then I YouTube self car wash on YouTube and just hoped for the best when I got there lol, now when I go, I look a little like I know what I’m doing. Now I only use this product once so wouldn’t tell you to go buy it since I’m not sure if it’s damaging my wheels or not but they sure looked clean after I used it, but the Z have nice stock ray wheels I’m trying to preserve so hopefully I’m not destroying them with this product. 653F8723-7A56-409A-BA5C-875EBF06B831.jpeg

I picked this up from Walmart since I love that bug and tar wipes they have and figure why not stick with the same brand and so far it been ok. Still have to get a clean microfiber rag after I rinse it off and put some love into it though. I hear sonax wheel cleaner really good though but they don’t sell that at Walmart and to lazy to order products so won’t never get t

If my car was white or silver, no dambs given. Anything else good lord.

Meanwhile this Bmw/automatic/b58 giving that work to anyone under 600whp, with just down pipe and a tune. It’s a ugly *** car but performance wise can’t knock it. I need that b58 in my Z 😂

wrong with the right tuner you can easily get 650whp out a good twin turbo kit on the VQ. Now bolt on while NA is where the money pit comes into play for lack of power to money put in. But there’s many boosted Z in the Facebook group I’m in, all pushing over 550whp easily. But now what comes into play, is would someone wanna pay 15k after parts and labor to boost a Z, when you can use that as a down payment for something just as fast, that’s stock.

650? Thats the exception not the norm with those.

Because any little dirt left on the rim will be trapped under the clear coat. You really have to clean the rims good before putting the ceramic coat on...and rims are hard to clean. My detail shop missed a few minor spots and now, those spots are under the ceramic coat. I could get him to fix it, and I still might. But, as of now, I don't sweat it.
Oh is that all, plan on getting the wheels made, tires mounted on them and take them straight to the shop to do them. Don't even plan on taking them out of the box, they will clean them before coating them.

Screenshot_20200916-230113_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200916-230118_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200916-230149_Chrome.jpg
Convertible looking nice. On sale @ Fair Oaks Motors out in Chantilly, Virginia. Custom work possibly done by Newport Convertible Engineering- :pimp:.
I take my wife's Grand Cherokee there, snapped a few pics of it during Covid but forgot to post them in here.

Oh is that all, plan on getting the wheels made, tires mounted on them and take them straight to the shop to do them. Don't even plan on taking them out of the box, they will clean them before coating them.

I take my wife's Grand Cherokee there, snapped a few pics of it during Covid but forgot to post them in here.
Trees. That's it. You shouldn't have any issues with a brand new wheel. I would still give them a good wiping with some alcohol though

When i first got my car I signed up for unlimited car washes and was going almost everyday until I started noticing all the swirling. Did that for like a year :smh: my car is black too

Now I signed up for touch less laser wash
The good news is most of it can be fixed as the clear coat takes the bulk of the damage & not the actual layer of paint. Just needs a paint correction

I just hit 80k on my rav4 the other day, I’ve been wanting a new car now I really do 🥵
E609A95D-249C-4A7E-9ABB-3965ED3A604C.jpeg

That thing has so much life left. What you trying to get?
I use it for my DD and also for work so I kinda wanna sell it and get an older one to use for work then cop da a3 hatch. I just can’t convince myself to have 2 cars

I picked this up from Walmart since I love that bug and tar wipes they have and figure why not stick with the same brand and so far it been ok. Still have to get a clean microfiber rag after I rinse it off and put some love into it though. I hear sonax wheel cleaner really good though but they don’t sell that at Walmart and to lazy to order products so won’t never get it

Contactless automatic car washes. Although I still prefer to wash it by hand on my own. I stay away from those traditional automatic car washes.

The irony
Next time mind ur business MR “don’t talk to me”
Be blessed
Go lakers
okay its friday ill be nice, sorry for being rude
i used to have a used hemi, sold it in the beginning of quarantine cuz i got bored. selling my hybrid also cuz im bored.

bicycles are entertaining me for the time being. maybe buy another car in a year or two, nothing on the market exciting me currently

and yes go lakers, ripkobe, mamba&mambacita forevveerrrrrrrr

I’m sorry for my earlier post
:smile:
okay its friday ill be nice,
i used to have a used hemi, sold it in the beginning of quarantine cuz i got bored. selling my hybrid also cuz im bored.

bicycles are entertaining me for the time being. maybe buy another car in a year or two, nothing on the market exciting me currently

and yes go lakers, ripkobe, mamba&mambacita forevveerrrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom