\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thanks, would probably only be towing some boats from time to time with it and hauling pallets in the bed. It seemed decent on the test drive.

unless it’s a big *** boat you’re good. They are nice trucks man. If I was going to buy a truck it would be a ford for sure. We use fully loaded f-350s in the winter to plow snow and pull skid steers. It feels so wrong to abuse a 80k truck like that. :lol: running curbs over at 30mph and driving down the freeway with the front diff locked.

[hopefully I’m not destroying them with this product. 653F8723-7A56-409A-BA5C-875EBF06B831.jpeg

I picked this up from Walmart since I love that bug and tar wipes they have and figure why not stick with the same brand and so far it been ok. Still have to get a clean microfiber rag after I rinse it off and put some love into it though. I hear sonax wheel cleaner really good though but they don’t sell that at Walmart and to lazy to order products so won’t never get it

armor all is the truth haven't bothered with any other cleaner

50367149601_0174c06ed5_c.jpg

50367149256_0bb492eeb0_c.jpg

My truck was hit by some bish on her phone.
Getting a new bumper but truck prolly gonna be in the shop for a couple weeks
Smhh
Did you say you were having neck pains or did I imagine that? Remember lady turned from the center lane into me in the right lane, her and her husband said I cut her off. Racist cop agreed and wrote me a ticket, went to court judge threw that BS out quick fast. Couple months later received a letter saying they were suing my for 600K. Said she couldn't work, on bedrest and all this other BS, nevermind she trying a 20+ year old Mazda MPV. Long story short my insurance company got me a lawyer, he pulled up records showing she been going on vacations nonstop. I won the lawsuit, however the twist her and her husband live in our community. I see them walking sometimes.

so i listed my honda for 3500 dude hits me up for 2500 i said i can work with that and he says he will think about it
i hit him up today and he says 1800 :lol:

people are so weird, i had to cuss him out and block his number.
Why not just throw 1800 in the first place. LMAO.

DAMN how long you have the car, at 80K and you want a new car. Why did you get the Rav4, what else were you considering?
I go through periods where I’m bored with it and wanna get something else but I don’t go through with it, I’m already over it from when I posted that :lol: it’s paid off I don’t wanna have another car note

It’s a 2015 I got it April 2018 with 32k miles.. I drive it for work and personal so I put a lot of miles on it

I needed something reliable for around 18k so I ended up with it. No regrets at all, my only gripe is the dash I don’t like the font and the blue color, I like white. Also has black cloth seats, they are impossible to keep clean :smh:

Last edited:
20200921_190829.jpg

That feeling when you get new car parts in the mail
giphy (24).gif

The notchback feels a little sloppy in the rear so I decided to see what all the talk was about with maximum motorsport. Still waiting on alot gonna re-do the whole rear end of the car, so I dont have to take stuff out again in the future.

Think I'm gonna cop this next week.
Anyone know how reliable they are?
Also it has small things that I look at: in a nice neighborhood and owned by a grandma.
Screenshot_20200921-225300_Facebook.jpg

What u building the fox for?
1/4?
Nope
Its currently setup for autocross or drifting.
Has an angle kit that has close to 70° of angle and all the necessary power and cooling mods.
Just needs some interior and the rear suspension work that I just got/waiting on still. Paint and widebody will be last.

20200921_190829.jpg

That feeling when you get new car parts in the mail
giphy (24).gif

The notchback feels a little sloppy in the rear so I decided to see what all the talk was about with maximum motorsport. Still waiting on alot gonna re-do the whole rear end of the car, so I dont have to take stuff out again in the future.
That gif, homie looks like a straight 70's theme. Good stuff on the parts.
We had a supercar cruise and meet in Atlanta Sunday...

493791A7-02B1-4BF0-9CA4-570FC3B0ADEC.jpeg
T
How's that social distancing working out down there? Don't see many masks in the picture? Love that mall, good burger spot right around the corner we always hit up.
Farm Burger
Also a good pizza spot down there Been down there a couple times, that is always the mall we shop at.
Buckhead Pizza

That gif, homie looks like a straight 70's theme. Good stuff on the parts.

How's that social distancing working out down there? Don't see many masks in the picture?

That's the ONLY thing that is bumming me out with the local Cars & Coffee in my area. My wife & I wear our masks and to stay safer, basically do a quick lap of the lot, see the cars and then sit in our chairs behind her car while we're there. But I totally agree. I wish more would wear them at these events.

Back
Top Bottom