\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

that 10 mpg life
CDE51B6C-4A05-44A6-B9B9-E4422F7C0427.jpeg
Star plates with LOL 🤔
You a fed?

Tossed the stock Accord tires when i swapped to the winter set mid Oct.

Bought tires yesterday will prob pick up the new wheels after the new year. Narrowed it down but still looking for anything to catch my eye

I can honestly say, that Lamborghinis are still drivers cars vs a Ferrari and here's why. When she was looking for her car, there are a bunch of Gallardos and Huracans out there with miles on them. And I don't mean 4-digit. But like 25K 30k even some Huracans with 45K on them.

Then we looked at a comparable 458 same years. Nothing remotely close in miles. Some in the high 4-digit and a few in the low 5-digit range. Not nearly as many as Lamborghini. More people like to look at their Ferrari from what I hear and read. It's why whenever a LaFerraris goes up for sale, they always have very low 3 digit miles on them. No one drives them AT ALL. Garage art is all they are. Don't get me wrong, some Ferraris are driven, but not a lot of them.

What's the best car guy joke? Not driving your supercar is like not sleeping with your girlfriend. Your saving her for the next guy. Sums it up pretty good.
Man this always blows my mind. The insanely engineered cars. Meant to be driven, just sits in some rich girl or guys garage doing nothing. Dam shame

One of the best & most amazing sounding factory exhausts on a car EVER!!!! Sounds exactly like the older F1 cars, when they were running V10s. It's amazing!!!

The car doesn't get the respect it rightfully deserve from a lot of people and here's why. The car was designed & builtnby Toyota to be almost perfect in terms of production. They built a lot of it in a darn clean room. And the car is made of carbon fiber and to do it to their standards, Toyota actually created a 3-braiding carbon fiber loom. There are only 2 in the whole world and they built one of them FOR THIS CAR!! Here's the story of it below.

And then there is the way they shipped it. In a container, uncovered, so the paint could breath, attached to a specially designed pallate that was sent back to Toyota to be used again. The delivery process to the port and dealer was INSANE!!

I will ALWAYS love this car!! Saw one on the road One time. It was a sight and the sound I'll never forget!!

Last edited:
I’ve spoken to Vik and Mano maybe twice in my life. Once while my friend was getting his car wrapped there and another time at Sunset GT. I’m not friends with them though.

Alex Gintani is a homie if you’ve ever heard of a shop called Gintani.

Hell yeah they are big in the E9X world, they built the baddest LSB E92 M3 and used their TT kit on it, check it out:

One of the best & most amazing sounding factory exhausts on a car EVER!!!! Sounds exactly like the older F1 cars, when they were running V10s. It's amazing!!!

The car doesn't get the respect it rightfully deserve from a lot of people and here's why. The car was designed & builtnby Toyota to be almost perfect in terms of production. They built a lot of it in a darn clean room. And the car is made of carbon fiber and to do it to their standards, Toyota actually created a 3-braiding carbon fiber loom. There are only 2 in the whole world and they built one of them FOR THIS CAR!! Here's the story of it below.

And then there is the way they shipped it. In a container, uncovered, so the paint could breath, attached to a specially designed pallate that was sent back to Toyota to be used again. The delivery process to the port and dealer was INSANE!!

I will ALWAYS love this car!! Saw one on the road One time. It was a sight and the sound I'll never forget!!
Perhaps in the next Fast & Furious Han will say what happened to his.

They still make new episodes?

I remember watching it during high school. Every episode was shot in owings mills Maryland
Yup, they're still making new episodes. And Goss at Goss's Garage is still giving out tips on maintenance. You're right, Owings Mills, MD was a often used location, still is but I have seen other locations mentioned to in Georgia & NC

Hell yeah they are big in the E9X world, they built the baddest LSB E92 M3 and used their TT kit on it, check it out:

M cars put them on the map for sure, they strayed a bit from that market into exotics and very high hp builds. Check his IG out. https://instagram.com/gintani

he used to do oil changes on BMWs and now he prob won’t touch a car unless it’s getting a 2500 tune on top of the service lol.

M cars put them on the map for sure, they strayed a bit from that market into exotics and very high hp builds. Check his IG out. https://instagram.com/gintani

he used to do oil changes on BMWs and now he prob won’t touch a car unless it’s getting a 2500 tune on top of the service lol.
yeah hes doing big stuff only.

was on a cruise with a dude who's gt2rs was tuned/exhaust made by him and it sounded so raw. Idk if it was his exhaust but the gt2rs is nasty like that from the factory :lol:

Back
Top Bottom