\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

F7661DC1-9B87-43E6-B06C-F1EE660E0B61.jpeg
4F2DAEED-A7F6-4049-9A10-E0A4C7879950.jpeg

damn, glad yall aint hurt

i would for sure not want that car back

getting doors fixed is the biggest pain in the butt

sister had a light tbone accident in a parking lot, other person was was going like 5pm but the passenger door had to be replaced and dude it was the worst thing ever

the original shop couldn't fix the door right and there was a whistling noise coming from the door they couldn't fix it and even lost the key in the process

my mom has a similar car as my sister and they asked if we could bring the mom's car to check for comparison, told em their crazy and took the car from them

then took the car to some pretty good shop in beverly hills but there is still a slight noise coming from the door seal and they did all they said they can do.

allstate is her insurance and they are literally evil af and do not care about customers at all

so yeah door damage in my opinion is gunna be a total unless u dont care about the quality, but when u spend on a luxury whip u should not stand for weird noises and whistling after a repair.

anyways i hate insurance companies they r the worst

damn, glad yall aint hurt

i would for sure not want that car back

getting doors fixed is the biggest pain in the butt

sister had a light tbone accident in a parking lot, other person was was going like 5pm but the passenger door had to be replaced and dude it was the worst thing ever

the original shop couldn't fix the door right and there was a whistling noise coming from the door they couldn't fix it and even lost the key in the process

my mom has a similar car as my sister and they asked if we could bring the mom's car to check for comparison, told em their crazy and took the car from them

then took the car to some pretty good shop in beverly hills but there is still a slight noise coming from the door seal and they did all they said they can do.

allstate is her insurance and they are literally evil af and do not care about customers at all

so yeah door damage in my opinion is gunna be a total unless u dont care about the quality, but when u spend on a luxury whip u should not stand for weird noises and whistling after a repair.

anyways i hate insurance companies they r the worst
Luckily he was going pretty slowly turning out of the lot. But where he hit me, he essentially did a pit maneuver and I spun. I’m just glad that it was early in the morning, there was enough room for oncoming cars to stop and that my wife and son were not in the car with me.

Looks awesome! Nice & flush as it should be. Love it! How much do Eibach pro kits go for? Looking to lower the Shaker next summer. These are springs not coilovers right? I'm looking at the same ones I have on my Maxima for the Challenger- BC Racing BR Type coilovers
About 300 give or take. Honestly, if I could do it again, I'd go with coilovers. Not that the Springs are bad. They're great. But the ride could be a bit more...controlled.

About 300 give or take. Honestly, if I could do it again, I'd go with coilovers. Not that the Springs are bad. They're great. But the ride could be a bit more...controlled.
Not bad at all. I think coilovers are the better route for reasons you stated. They tend to even it all out & being able to adjust them to higher or lower is a big +

M340i xdrive might be my next whip in a couple years.

Salute
M340xi is a perfect car and I strongly considered it. But my girl wants something bigger (got a baby on the way) and this is my dream car since I was a kid. Said F it. I had a M550 on order coming in a week, but this was a few hundred more and worth it.

M340xi is a perfect car and I strongly considered it. But my girl wants something bigger (got a baby on the way) and this is my dream car since I was a kid. Said F it. I had a M550 on order coming in a week, but this was a few hundred more and worth it.
What model is it?

I picked up my new car yesterday. I’m in love. I almost slept in it. Coming from a 340i
0213DF5A-7BD1-4F98-91F5-56DAD8825EB4.jpeg

Dope color, how you like it? I drove my friends M5C and was gunning that thing, exhaust is a lot quieter than id thought it would be though. Otherwise, great drive.

Back
Top Bottom