\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Personally, I'm not a fan of the new Corvette but for those that are.
Liberty Walk widebody kit, it certainly highlights new body lines.
001-pandem-widebody-c8.jpg

019-pandem-c8-rear-flare.jpg
018-corvette-c8-widebody.jpg
006-borla-carbon-fiber-exhaust-tips.jpg
002-black-2020-c8-widebody.jpg
003-pandem-corvette-c8.jpg

Got the new wheels and tires on earlier this week and just got it back from getting it lowered. They said it was the lowest the front would go and then they lowered the rear to match. Definitely better than before.

Have some carbon fiber pieces coming in early next week (front lip, side skirts, rear diffuser, and new spoiler) and I’m probably going to get them installed as soon as I can.

Then just a few more things before I'm done hopefully. Tint, blacking out the grill and putting on the black emblems I bought. Might wrap it at some point this year, but we’ll see if I can ever decide on a color.

381D3EB7-37F5-4690-8108-8790FDA30863.jpeg

Got the new wheels and tires on earlier this week and just got it back from getting it lowered. They said it was the lowest the front would go and then they lowered the rear to match. Definitely better than before.

Have some carbon fiber pieces coming in early next week (front lip, side skirts, rear diffuser, and new spoiler) and I’m probably going to get them installed as soon as I can.

Then just a few more things before I'm done hopefully. Tint, blacking out the grill and putting on the black emblems I bought. Might wrap it at some point this year, but we’ll see if I can ever decide on a color.

381D3EB7-37F5-4690-8108-8790FDA30863.jpeg
The black rims looks awesome against the grey! Sitting nice & flush after getting it lowered. Can't wait to see the other upgrades. She's beautiful :emoji_ok_hand:
Cammed, tuned, slammed 2/4 and whippled...
20210115_165549.jpg

And the Daytona cat
20210115_165249.jpg
Cat looks flawless, eibach springs hella flush :pimp:. Need to lower my Challenger this summer. How's the ride with the springs compared to stock?

I need to lower my car too. Probably gonna wait until I hit 50k and could use a suspension refresh.
What are you going to go with? Coilovers or springs? I'm thinking coilovers. They have the same exact coilovers available for my Challenger that I have on my Maxima(BC Racing BR Type) but they're rated as entry-level coilovers. I want something with a higher performance spec for my Challenger. Doing research- SOO much to choose from it's overwhelming.

The black rims looks awesome against the grey! Sitting nice & flush after getting it lowered. Can't wait to see the other upgrades. She's beautiful :emoji_ok_hand:

Cat looks flawless, eibach springs hella flush :pimp:. Need to lower my Challenger this summer. How's the ride with the springs compared to stock?
If I could do it over, I would've went with coilovers. The ride is nice, no complaints...but it could be s little bit less bouncy when you hit a decent bump at a good rate of speed.

What are you going to go with? Coilovers or springs? I'm thinking coilovers. They have the same exact coilovers available for my Challenger that I have on my Maxima(BC Racing BR Type) but they're rated as entry-level coilovers. I want something with a higher performance spec for my Challenger. Doing research- SOO much to choose from it's overwhelming.
I’m just gonna stay static with some h&r oe springs and bilstein dampers. I only want to lower by like .75” because the roads and snow here and just loose some wheel gap.

you don’t have problems with your coil overs seizing up from road salt?

If I could do it over, I would've went with coilovers. The ride is nice, no complaints...but it could be s little bit less bouncy when you hit a decent bump at a good rate of speed.
A little sacrifice for the proper ride height :emoji_thumbsup:
I’m just gonna stay static with some h&r oe springs and bilstein dampers. I only want to lower by like .75” because the roads and snow here and just loose some wheel gap.

you don’t have problems with your coil overs seizing up from road salt?
Yeah you guys get a lot of snow out there, the .75" drop will look good nonetheless. No, no issues whatsoever thankfully. I have about 6,000 miles on em from new & they're doing great. I put them on last Jan & we had a mild winter snow wise last year so not too much road salt to deal with & it's been that way minus a storm in Dec. Is that a thing with coilovers- seizing up from road salt? 1st time reading that

Yeah they’ll seize up after constant road salt getting on them but I’m sure you could coat them with some oil or something to prevent that.

i’m gonna get a second set of wheels for summer so I can’t be rolling around on aftermarket wheels at stock height but I don’t want to regret it in the winter.

Yeah they’ll seize up after constant road salt getting on them but I’m sure you could coat them with some oil or something to prevent that.

i’m gonna get a second set of wheels for summer so I can’t be rolling around on aftermarket wheels at stock height but I don’t want to regret it in the winter.
Thanks for the info, never knew that about coils, will def keep it in mind. That's a good idea to have a dedicated summer/winter set. You don't want to ruin the wheels driving on em through the winter

Tints and coils were my first mod and if it’s too stiff or bouncy you can always dial it out. Highly recommend coils.
Agreed, that's the best part about having coils dialing it up or down for stiffness. Like you said, tint is also a must-do mod. I want to tint my Challengers windshield but always chicken out lol. I have 5 % limo tint all around & the tinted windshield would look sexyyyy but I've heard with a tinted windshield you're automatically at fault for any accident. I've been so close to getting it tinted but last minute talk myself out of doing it + I think you gotta let at least some natural light through

Personally, I'm not a fan of the new Corvette but for those that are.
Liberty Walk widebody kit, it certainly highlights new body lines.
001-pandem-widebody-c8.jpg

019-pandem-c8-rear-flare.jpg
018-corvette-c8-widebody.jpg
006-borla-carbon-fiber-exhaust-tips.jpg
002-black-2020-c8-widebody.jpg
003-pandem-corvette-c8.jpg
love how it looks in pictures, but in person in sunlight it might look different
Cammed, tuned, slammed 2/4 and whippled...
20210115_165549.jpg

And the Daytona cat
20210115_165249.jpg
SHEESSSHHH goddamn fam love all that v8 energy. my boy Darius (RIP) had that ss silverado, it was nice.

and them chargers are growing on me wit da widebody kit

Back
Top Bottom