\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's such a relaxing thing for me. To take several hours to do it right. Love doing it. 👍
same with me. its some time to get away from the real world and just clean
I don't believe it but that is the rumor, perhaps high 30's. Did a quick search and it is saying 40's. Personally think 400 for 40's is to high. FRS in the 30's is not worth it, should hit the 30's with additional features, not base.

I need more garage space, nothing like detailing and then it raining or a bird coming through. Literally need like 4/5 car garage with 3/4 lifts. I love my 90's cars.

will be interesting to see

im just glad there will be more competition and hopefully a revival of jdm vehicles on the road that are serious driving machines

Not sure if you saw my post several pages back, but the supposed stats on the car were released (accidentally) via a video game sim. They are saying under 3,300 lbs and 445 hp! Great stats but I'm sure the cat will be starting in the $40K range or for the sake of making the price look better than it is, watch it start at $39,990 with destination. They can say it's under $40K, just like Chevy does with the C8 (starting at $59,990). Good luck finding one that has ZERO options.
I remember hearing about that release or leak a while back, didn't follow to much on it. Looking at the pics the gear selector does look kind of lonely, like they should have put a ashtray or something to collect coins. Hopefully it is bare because it is a phone charger pad.
same with me. its some time to get away from the real world and just clean

will be interesting to see

im just glad there will be more competition and hopefully a revival of jdm vehicles on the road that are serious driving machines
All we need now is a real Eclipse to come back out, also a decent showing from Acura would be nice.

Any of you guys have a Toyota CHR ? How reliable are they ? I’ve been looking for a mid size SUV for my mother preferably something I can pay cash .

1616617244373.png

Legit cardio LOL

This APEX widebody package looks NICE on the model S :nerd:

Lol def man. One heck of a cardio. Had to walk to the garage to get the Challenger than park it up and clean. Than when that was done, had to walk back to the garage & bring out the C-RV. Parked that up in the same spot as the Challenger & than had to drive the Challenger back into the garage, than walk back to the C-RV so I can wash it. Finished all that and then had to park it back in the garage & then walk back home again lol. Must've been in & out of the garage like 10 times yesterday haha. Not to mention all the exercise from cleaning both cars. Ceramic coating is wayyy worse though. My arms become jelly. It takes 6-8 hours from prepping, washing, polishing, paint correcting & adding the ceramic layer. But I love it all lol. Widebody looks nice on the Tesla & all them carbon fiber pieces.

Anybody ever sold a car through Vroom?

So now I’m trying to talk myself out of buying a Tesla model Y
My problem is trying to talk myself out of ordering it RIGHT NOW. It would be much smarter to wait until the end of the year but man i am fiendin

Anybody ever sold a car through Vroom?

My problem is trying to talk myself out of ordering it RIGHT NOW. It would be much smarter to wait until the end of the year but man i am fiendin
How much better is the deal going to be, though?
Availability isn’t certain.
No gas Bill from April- December sounds like a great savings, annual fuel cost is $2k so over 8mos you pick up $1450 right there AND , if you’re able to order now it woul go to say the Unit you seek is in stock.
Just do it. If you like it just buy it.

How much better is the deal going to be, though?
Availability isn’t certain.
No gas Bill from April- December sounds like a great savings, annual fuel cost is $2k so over 8mos you pick up $1450 right there AND , if you’re able to order now it woul go to say the Unit you seek is in stock.
Just do it. If you like it just buy it.
Nah its just a case of personal circumstances

about to sell my IS300 lease to Vroom within the next week or two. My girl still works from home so ill be driving her civic hatch until she starts her SLP clinicals early next year. So if im smart ill save for these next 8 or so months with no car payment

On top of that, im expecting the Austin factory to introduce new colors and others changes as well when it opens later this year. Hoping for 4680 battery as well but i think its unlikely to make it into the Y that soon

How much were the keys and fob? I got quoted for my truck and it was $400 for one fob lol
$500 for the FOB, blade and to cut the blade...

I copped two! and the bish STILL didn't work in the car.. the previous owner changed the cylinder and didn't update the computer so they cut a key for the OG cylinder not the replaced one...

you would think they would test it and alert me so we could come up with a plan B.. but nahhhhhhhhh Brooklyn Acura is trash

Back
Top Bottom