\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Rustangs seen better days
20211006_101706.jpg
20211006_101712.jpg

Rustangs seen better days
20211006_101706.jpg
20211006_101712.jpg
Might as well make it a convertible at this point, roof is going to be a PITA, cutting that out. Nevermind the door and maybe that fender also. Something odd about that right headlight. Can't lie though I am a sucker for reviving long gone treasures, just not that long gone.

Really any battery is good in regards to the brand. OEM car companies (Delco, Motorcraft, etc) or AutoZone/Advance. Diehard batteries are still very decent. Just keep your receipt in case it dies before the warranty period ends. Batteries do NOT last like they used to many moons ago. If you get 4-5 years out of a new one, consider yourself lucky.

Oh, and make sure you get the proper CCA for it (if your in an area where it gets cold).
Autozone is great. Have a Duralast from there & it's got a 3 or 5 year warranty. Just exchange old one for a new one before that time period no questions asked.
Autozone or Advanced they all good as long as you buy a quality one. I have an AGM in my 430, and a tender on it to keep it juiced.
copped the best one from autozone
i think its like 800-900 cca
but its only 36 month warranty smh. current one lasted like 5 years lol

After owning a couple of T-Top cars, I can only imagine how rotted out underneath the sunroof is. Growing up my grandmother had a fox like this, but it was a GT convertible. Same colors.
Underneath is probably worse judging by the outside. Did your grandma sell it keep it or pass it down to a family member? This one is my neighbors- FAR better condition than that one. Beasts got one of the meanest rumbles I've heard on a car & it's a manual
20211006_152315.jpg

Might as well make it a convertible at this point, roof is going to be a PITA, cutting that out. Nevermind the door and maybe that fender also. Something odd about that right headlight. Can't lie though I am a sucker for reviving long gone treasures, just not that long gone.
I wonder if it runs & drives because it's registered with plates. Usually cars in this shape would be off the street and in the driveway or garage. Roof is very iffy. That headlight appears to be bigger than the left one...could be the angle. Out of curiosity what makes this too long gone compared cars that andretti andretti posted a page back & other cars of that condition? On tv people be reviving cars that literally crumble if you touch em or is that mostly tv magic?

Looks like a perfect donor for a first gen Pony.
Ain't no saving that imo
Is it beyond saving because of the roof? I see completely rusted out cars brought back to life & this in comparison is nowhere close, no?
zmaqbool zmaqbool
happy bday big papi

love ya <3
Thanks broski. Love you too :smile:
zmaqbool zmaqbool Happy birthday fam

Fellow October baby :smokin
Thank bro appreciate it. #LibraGang :pimp:. Yours is coming up right?

My boy posted this on his IG story :lol:

Screenshot_20211006-154740_Instagram.jpg
Toll evasion :smh: . They taped a leaf :lol:.MTA just caught this dude who owes over 50grand in unpaid tolls. Career toll evader. When they pull the car over he himself wasn't in the car but his wife & kids were. Needless to say they towed the car & his trial will start sometime this month. Why can't people just pay the damn toll like the majority of everyone else does...pure stupidity.

Toll evasion :smh: . They taped a leaf :lol:.MTA just caught this dude who owes over 50grand in unpaid tolls. Career toll evader. When they pull the car over he himself wasn't in the car but his wife & kids were. Needless to say they towed the car & his trial will start sometime this month. Why can't people just pay the damn toll like the majority of everyone else does...pure stupidity.
Yup heard it on the news. They had his Pathfinder on a flatbed :lol:

Anything can be saved with enough money and time.

i saw a restoration where challenger entire quarter panel was crushed. The owner check the frame and proceeded to cut the entire piece out and weld a new one in.

Another car where the entire roof was chopped off and replaced

All depends if the car is worth it to the person .

Underneath is probably worse judging by the outside. Did your grandma sell it keep it or pass it down to a family member? This one is my neighbors- FAR better condition than that one. Beasts got one of the meanest rumbles I've heard on a car & it's a manual
20211006_152315.jpg
Dude happy birthday!
Both my grandparents died before I was a teenager so I missed out on all their cars, my neighbor ended up buying my grandfather's El Camino. He had a 2003 Ford Lightning that got sold too, total bummer.
I love your neighbors fox looks nice with the torq thrusts.

Unpaid tolls or unpaid fees? Them writing a fee on a piece of paper isnt a legit debt. It's one of the better scams they have going smh

I’ve been looking here and there for one and that 5.0 would go for about 5k out in the bay lol.
There's a "drift tax" on anything rwd these days especially in the bay. I've bought 3 foxes in the past year or so all under 6k. The deals are there you just have to come cash ready and act quick. If you want one not dogged out your gonna have to get one out of state.

Cars in Cali sell FAST, I swear dudes are always on standby with a full tank of gas and a signed blank check ready to close deals there lol.

Cars in Cali sell FAST, I swear dudes are always on standby with a full tank of gas and a signed blank check ready to close deals there lol.
i feel like the whole southwest lol.

i wantd to buy a motorcycle in vegas, dude posted it in the morning it was sold before i could get off work lmao :lol:

Back
Top Bottom