\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Doesn't matter at all. Wear what you are a fan of. People wear jerseys of their favorite player/team and they don't play or work for them. I always wear automotive clothing. Blipshift shirts are a SERIOUS addiction for me. Plenty of t's of certain cars I am a fan of and I don't own any of them. When I was selling Fords I always wore a hat every day and it was usually a Ford GT hat. It's my dream car, so I wear one.

With the weather changing, I've been wearing my Automobili Lamborghini zipup sweatshirt. It's blue (my favorite color) and it's warm. And if anyone asks if I own one, I tell them no, then they ask why I'm wearing it, I say my wife owns one. Most don't believe me when I say that & I don't care. I know what's in the garage.

Heck my wife got asked at the first Cars & Coffee this past April when she brought it out the first time and "unveiled it" to others. Place was packed and this goofball looked at her, saw her jacket (Squadra Corsa Lamborghini team jacket) and said with an attitude "You have a Lamborghini?" with the tone being condescending like why are you wearing that, you don't own one. WTH? Didn't know the fashion police was out! The look on his face when she said, "Yes, the yellow Gallardo LP out front" was priceless! Like deer in headlights stunned! LOVE IT!!

Moral of the story? Wear what you want! Forget whatever anyone says.
gee i guess we know who wears the (lamborghini) pants in the relationship

these are the dumb rules i made up. feel free to look like a ferrari pit crew member in ur honda

car gear tricky. u look like lewis hamilton or a try hard (attention lover) if ur in ferrari gear sitting in a ferrari
wearing the gear (no pun) without the car then u look like a trickster wannabe baller poser. its like wearing a obvious fake rolex

i agree w u on jerseys. looks like dating lebron james' or trying to date him

just because u associate with a brand/team/person/car or whatever like somehow their "clout" would rub off on you

i don't know if it works like that

like if a ugly girl is wearing dior (or whatever nice clothes)
ur an ugly girl wearing nice clothes
it never becomes hot girl wearing nice clothes

u can't buy your way into cool... ask big boy cheng

Last edited:
the vintage stuff is dope. been meaning to find a vintage motorsport tee if anyone can point me in the right direction :nerd:

Porsche Design by Carrera Sunglasses always confused me & I wondered if I shouldn't wear them cause I drive a Honda Accord. then there is other Porsche Design sportswear/apparel such as sneakers...
my accord (first car) was damn near bulletproof.

i stay away from porche design (sunglasses/shoes/funiture/whatever) cuz they ugly
idk why u brought up what ur accord

just cause ur good at one thing, doesnt mean ur talents carry over to other areas
ask michael

^
They're targeting lower income households, but then there's this part:

So someone that's already struggling to get by is supposed to take on 20K in unnecessary debt? Makes no sense.
Third, you can have a maximum household income of $51,520 for single person households, or $69,680 for two people. For a family of four, the household income has a limit of $106,000.

I Didn't want to be the one yo say anything but if your in this bracket last thing your worrying about is trying to go green 😕 ( in the bay)

Just picked her up this weekend.. 21 IS 350 F Sport
D7435F7F-3AB4-4C10-9A53-1211911CDBF9.jpeg

1719E675-2C6F-4007-B607-0D27F1FF1B59.jpeg

79285990-F1DA-4147-830A-489F6F5F3F8A.jpeg
79285990-F1DA-4147-830A-489F6F5F3F8A.jpeg
C8A07434-390F-46BE-BB90-A417D550231C.jpeg
C8A07434-390F-46BE-BB90-A417D550231C.jpeg

Attachments

• 0955B405-EF8B-4C0A-ACF8-A10ECC5109BD.jpeg
    0955B405-EF8B-4C0A-ACF8-A10ECC5109BD.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 101
Delay after delay with my build that I said if it’s not done by Friday, asking for a refund on my turbo kit, putting a golf R turbo on it, and posting it for sale. Next car is a Gen 2 5.0.

Delay after delay with my build that I said if it’s not done by Friday, asking for a refund on my turbo kit, putting a golf R turbo on it, and posting it for sale. Next car is a Gen 2 5.0.
It's all apart of the process fam. When you decide to build something rarely does things go the way you think :lol: patience is key but it is hard to beat the performance of a s550..... unless you buy a camaro 😉

my accord (first car) was damn near bulletproof.

i stay away from porche design (sunglasses/shoes/funiture/whatever) cuz they ugly
idk why u brought up what ur accord

just cause ur good at one thing, doesnt mean ur talents carry over to other areas
ask michael
well cauze that's what I have driven since 2006, an 2006 V4 & a 2011 V4. a 1995 w/4 Cylinder Engine was among the 1st cars I drove, I preferred the size of that version the most of the 3. there were the sunnies in question

WP_20211012_018.jpg

you're supposed to be able to pop the lenses out w/o special tools but anytime I tried they won't budge. the temples are too small for my head anyways + I would have to find a lab to fill an Rx on the lens. which would eliminate the Porsche Design writing but wouldn't change what they are. anyways I agree to a certain extent on uniform but then I also agree that ppl should buy/wear what they like it's never that serious. unless you're posing as a cop or fed of sum kind which will get you in a lot of trouble and is generally a scumbag move IMO.

Back
Top Bottom