\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1B3AC743-EFD4-4C36-A845-BC70645187EC.jpeg

zmaqbool zmaqbool them boys pushing dropped Foresters now, bass was bumping and some dembow playing. Windows up so idk if any hookah was on but id bet so.

zmaqbool zmaqbool them boys pushing dropped Foresters now, bass was bumping and some dembow playing. Windows up so idk if any hookah was on but id bet so.

for some reason i been having Foresters pop up on my IG search page, so weird, seeing some slammed and not gon lie they look pretty sick
Someone told me they look like mini Land Cruisers and i cant unsee it now 😂

IMG_0318.PNG

1B3AC743-EFD4-4C36-A845-BC70645187EC.jpeg

Any Nike runners & Adidas sweats present? :lol: Hookah is an absolute must lol. It looks neat. I like the drop & the wheels. Are those what they call Volks or Rays? Fenders look flared too. Wonder if that's stock or they did that. Dope ride

Any Nike runners & Adidas sweats present? :lol: Hookah is an absolute must lol. It looks neat. I like the drop & the wheels. Are those what they call Volks or Rays? Fenders look flared too. Wonder if that's stock or they did that. Dope ride

Yeah it actually looked alright but sounded like it was gonna fall apart with the bass bumping so hard. :lol:

What do you guys think of the new Tundra? It looks dope and I like that massive infotainment screen

Been an expensive week to say the least 😅

Finally slapped the Rays on the Cruiser, wrapped em in some Cooper STT Pros 285's
IMG_0224.JPG

After 2 months my GN finally showed up, still needs tires 😂
IMG_0223.JPG

and the bill 😰
IMG_0225.JPG

mase-lol.gif
Good stuff! Cruz performance has hit me hard the last few months on my grand natty

Blacked out taillights have got to be the ****tiest mod ever. However, blacked out taillights done incorrectly take it to a completely different level. Almost rear-ended a guy last night. Got in the other lane to tell him his taillights were out, only to see that they were working perfectly fine and it was the black spray paint that was making it hard to see.

Dude literally spray painted every inch of the taillight that wasn't directly in front of a bulb. You could see the overspray in those areas.

Blacked out taillights have got to be the ****tiest mod ever. However, blacked out taillights done incorrectly take it to a completely different level. Almost rear-ended a guy last night. Got in the other lane to tell him his taillights were out, only to see that they were working perfectly fine and it was the black spray paint that was making it hard to see.

Dude literally spray painted every inch of the taillight that wasn't directly in front of a bulb. You could see the overspray in those areas.
I have blacked out taillights on my Challenger but they're tinted black not painted black. I agree it's very unsafe when painted for the driver behind the car. Was it a ricer?

Been an expensive week to say the least 😅

Finally slapped the Rays on the Cruiser, wrapped em in some Cooper STT Pros 285's
IMG_0224.JPG

After 2 months my GN finally showed up, still needs tires 😂
IMG_0223.JPG

and the bill 😰
IMG_0225.JPG

mase-lol.gif

Whats the mileage on the Natty?... and how much did you get it for.

I just switched out the front bumper fillers on mine after picking it up late December. Waiting on new fillers for the rear. Its damn near show quality. Took it to the shop to get fillers done and they were in aw. New blk plates coming in and post purchase inspection on deck also. Radio and speakers are crap. Best stereo place in Houston quoted me $3200 for new speakers, sub, radio, and alarm. Dude does A1 work.. I live in old Jewish neighborhood. 40 and Blk lol. I'm sure my neighbors think we sell drugs.

88 M6 appraised for $59k. Bought for about $37.5k plus $2k shipping and $2500 tax. . I’m sure the Grand Natty will appraise for about the same $50-55k…Paid $42k $2300 tax. My babies together. I’ll take better pics soon. Last pic pre bumper filler swap. His and hers Treks in the back for my bikers.

Attachments

• D31E4A60-E42E-4A4E-A5A6-D2B33D1D7D52.jpeg
    D31E4A60-E42E-4A4E-A5A6-D2B33D1D7D52.jpeg
    449.6 KB · Views: 27
  • E8A885C4-FACB-4E34-BECF-889EDBAA2D09.jpeg
    E8A885C4-FACB-4E34-BECF-889EDBAA2D09.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 49
  • D47784E9-A5EC-453A-96C4-1CD92F6C6D90.jpeg
    D47784E9-A5EC-453A-96C4-1CD92F6C6D90.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Back