\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think I pay 40$/yr for my registration in pa. I know when my parents were living in va they got hit down there pretty bad for that ****. Crazy

I pay $47 as I add the $3 organ donor donation (close to me for obvious reasons).l and the silly $5 county tax. Not going to complain with 4-figure registration fees here.

Samn even AZ is that high up there in tag renewal? Tf? I can't comprehend these prices. Guess we in NY have it easy. My Maxima renewal is like $180 & Challenger like $207. Challenger is slightly more because of it's weight class- damn fat ***** that it is :lol: . Both renewal prices would be about $60 less if I didn't have custom plates.

Yea bro I ended up just opting for the 2 yr since it was like a $200 discount to $1600 and change. My XC is a 2020 so they told me it’ll go down as the car gets older I’m like no **** 😂
I remember those NY tags being cheap on my girls Altima but we ended up having to get a fake safety sticker cuz they wouldn’t give hers a pass cuz of tiny 🤦🏽‍♂️ hella dumb

Seriously thinking about getting the Type R. White with red seats and red carpet. Can still sell for profit down the line
Given the current car sales climate...I wonder what the markups will look like on these. Civic is a major player & crazy popular as you know so I'd guess it'll be high markups & difficult to get given our country's on-going supply/demand/delivery issues.
Trucks gotta be registered as commercial vehicles, then the gross vehicle weight and I think value/cost come in to play too. Not 100% sure about the last part tho.
That's just crazy
I think I pay 40$/yr for my registration in pa. I know when my parents were living in va they got hit down there pretty bad for that ****. Crazy
VA is one of the states that charge an annual property tax on cars too, right? That's highway robbery imo

Yea bro I ended up just opting for the 2 yr since it was like a $200 discount to $1600 and change. My XC is a 2020 so they told me it’ll go down as the car gets older I’m like no **** 😂
I remember those NY tags being cheap on my girls Altima but we ended up having to get a fake safety sticker cuz they wouldn’t give hers a pass cuz of tiny 🤦🏽‍♂️ hella dumb
Yeah might as well do the 2 year at that point, lol. Why didn't it pass- exhaust? Some shops are super anal 😒& want everything by the book- wackness but yeah, the tags are wayy cheaper here.

Yeah might as well do the 2 year at that point, lol. Why didn't it pass- exhaust? Some shops are super anal 😒& want everything by the book- wackness but yeah, the tags are wayy cheaper here.
It was over the tint! And it was like factory style tint. They would not pass the car unless we removed it and we hit lile 3/4 spots. Hella corny

Thought I would like the bronco more too. Lost all its luster once I sat in one.

Wrangler seems better if that’s what you’re after.

I have two German cars out of warranty. So far so good. Mk7 gti and audi sq5.

Both have bulletproof motors as far as German cars go, usually the motors run strong in German cars and it’s the other stuff that goes to hell.
I had 2 MK7 GTIs. Loved that car (s).

Anyone own/owned a base Macan? Any big problems? Looking to replace an older Lexus RX and the prices on the '17/'18s are looking pretty good.

I wouldn’t do it even though the Macan is nice but out of warranty? Idk about that one.

Samn even AZ is that high up there in tag renewal? Tf? I can't comprehend these prices. Guess we in NY have it easy. My Maxima renewal is like $180 & Challenger like $207. Challenger is slightly more because of it's weight class- damn fat ***** that it is :lol: . Both renewal prices would be about $60 less if I didn't have custom plates.
what you pay for your car is about howmuch i pay for my off road use only dirt bikes :lol:

My E46 doubled in value after I purchased it, anyone know why?
Which model and year is it? m3s are becoming scarce and even ZHP and nice spec 330s have been going up in value the past few years. Will see lower mileage non-m e46s going for $10-15k now

Went to New Park Pizza in Howard Beach & saw my boy's picasso swerve picasso swerve favorite car. It looked extra fresh in baby blue. Took a pic just so you can appreciate this beauty my guy :lol: :lol: . Also, the 🍕 here is 🔥.
20220728_195608.jpg
20220728_194445.jpg
20220728_194545.jpg

I always wondered how a Challenger would look with an LED bar. Today I found out 🤢🤣
Screenshot_20220728-222809_Gallery.jpg

Yeah, it looks horrid! I hate those lightbars. Cops around here stop you if it's on as they all know they aren't standard equipment. Especially when they pull someone over, they ask if it's controlled via the high beam switch (which they aren't). So you can SERIOUSLY blind someone at night running both the bar and high beams. I'm not a fan.

Back
Top Bottom