Sneak Peek on some goodies added
0D7B255C-52E6-42BB-8684-490BA4F21882.jpeg
09C8D87D-28D6-49F7-98BD-E517E68ABDBB.jpeg
4BA8F12E-C7F6-4D9E-A433-D92ACC44AB99.jpeg
B924FBE8-2799-4CEE-80FD-0F8DC59E2D4E.jpeg
E1542F44-322C-43C0-9045-142C2E3142A8.jpeg
E542EC79-5082-469E-8D2E-78B1FA19ECC6.jpeg
What kind of Lexus IS that ?

I don't wear tin foil hats or anything but did you guys hear about the whole "no one will own a car in the future" plan and if so, what do you think about it? Another conspiracy? My bad if this is too much of a tangent for this thread... Just seen two videos on two different websites about it.

Looks great 👍. I see coilovers- how many inches did you drop it?

These are RS-R best-i active coilovers. I actually helped with development. The only system that works with the Lexus adaptive suspension. Small motors adjust the coilover when you change from eco, comfort, normal, sport and sport +.

For now I lowered it 1” but after i add my wheels going to readjust. I have them set pretty stiff so with these crappy runflats the rear is a bit more fun. Changing back to Michelins will be the final touch and the car drives transformed.

I don't wear tin foil hats or anything but did you guys hear about the whole "no one will own a car in the future" plan and if so, what do you think about it? Another conspiracy? My bad if this is too much of a tangent for this thread... Just seen two videos on two different websites about it.
Don't know about all that but I do know they are trying to make everything subscription based where you will own nothing :smh:

Not to sound crazy too but about 4-5 years ago I went to dinner with someone who works in the tech industry here in CA. He said the plan was to have automated cars be the real future.. and that actual person driving would be a paid feature at designated areas like race tracks for fun, or for the rich who could afford it as a luxury thing in the streets.

Benefits are immense if they can perfect automated driving.. no DUI’s, far less accidents, no traffic law issues really, speed limits, etc all abided by.

Idk if that’s still the plan, but he seemed pretty sure that that’s what was being aimed at.

Not to sound crazy too but about 4-5 years ago I went to dinner with someone who works in the tech industry here in CA. He said the plan was to have automated cars be the real future.. and that actual person driving would be a paid feature at designated areas like race tracks for fun, or for the rich who could afford it as a luxury thing in the streets.

Benefits are immense if they can perfect automated driving.. no DUI’s, far less accidents, no traffic law issues really, speed limits, etc all abided by.

Idk if that’s still the plan, but he seemed pretty sure that that’s what was being aimed at.
Also add transforming concrete jungle cities to green spaces without the need for so many parking garages etc

Yea when autonomous driving is a full go, it will be cheaper to travel this way in a lot of places

Also add transforming concrete jungle cities to green spaces without the need for so many parking garages etc

Yea when autonomous driving is a full go, it will be cheaper to travel this way in a lot of places
Interesting.... There are a lot of trucks and luxury cars being sold around my side of town right now... I guess people thought there would be infinite rounds of PPP loans...

Yeah, it looks horrid! I hate those lightbars. Cops around here stop you if it's on as they all know they aren't standard equipment. Especially when they pull someone over, they ask if it's controlled via the high beam switch (which they aren't). So you can SERIOUSLY blind someone at night running both the bar and high beams. I'm not a fan.
Yeah most people don't like em but I love them, haha. I have 2 on my Maxima 🤭 & usually have 1 of them on while out at night. Over here cops for the most part really don't mind it much in my experience. Although not too long ago I got yelled at by a Highway Patrol cop to shut it off :lol: .

We were waiting on a red light across from each other & it was late at night & I was munching on my Burger King fries & was focused on them while waiting for the light to turn green. Opposite from me I saw a bright LED shining my way. Being the fastass that I am & focusing on my food when I saw the light I thought it was just a lifted truck with bright lights or something.

When the light turned green & the bright light & car came closer to me & into focus I realized uh-oh it's a highway patrol car 🤦‍♂️that would explain the bright spot light 🤣. He lowered his window & came super close to my Sideview mirror & window & yelled TURN IT OFF! NOW!!!! His partner was calm & said y'know it's blinding so keep it off, the other guy not so much. He was yelling his vocals out & when that stopped he kept grilling at me, lol. Thank God he drove off & I didn't get an equipment violation ticket. Cops...such emotional lil creatures 😒.

Took the hemi out couple of days ago for a fun little day trip to New Haven, CT for some 🍕 & 🍩. Cool cop outside the donut shop told me to let it rip without worrying about a ticket :pimp: . He was nothing but smiles when I peeled out
20220729_180436.jpg
20220729_191054.jpg
20220729_151210.jpg
20220729_150456.jpg
20220729_180353.jpg
20220729_154843.jpg
20220729_155442.jpg

Very proud of you and this story has me 😃 from 👂 to 👂.

Back
Top Bottom