\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Screenshot_20230214_123254_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230214_123904_Snapseed.jpg

Last edited:
It’s super nice but wild a Maybach is made in Alabama alongside the GLS.

G wagon rules…
MB prize car being made by dudes with two first names. :smh: Dudes from King of the Hill out here making Maybachs.
3rd Row Full Size AWD ...

70 to 90K max but I could be find with a 30k.
DAMN that is a large window 40-60K swing for a SUV. Isn't that basically every SUV on the market then.
B7733134-B781-4B86-BFCA-56DD216CBDA4.jpeg

Man this thang clean. :pimp:
Pic looks like a magazine ad.

if i was ever to be in the market for an older exotic for sure it would be one of these

That's a 6-speed conversion! That's why the price is what it is. If it was a factory gated manual, it would be close to $200K. Conversions are only as good as who did them & the parts used. If it's the place in Texas? They now use their own parts. Some places will do it only using factory Ferrari parts. But if one doesn't care about the conversion, then this car above would be a lot of fun.

MB prize car being made by dudes with two first names. :smh: Dudes from King of the Hill out here making Maybachs.

DAMN that is a large window 40-60K swing for a SUV. Isn't that basically every SUV on the market then.

Pic looks like a magazine ad.
I was hoping to read Yukon Denalis ... guess they aint ****. Would love a big body like that but hey. ..

I guess I'm going to settle for Jeep Cherokee L Overland ... like the Wagoneer but not sure either.

I kick myself for not getting a 430 when they were 70k and an ff at 100
hell yeah, its one of the most timeless designs imo
That's a 6-speed conversion! That's why the price is what it is. If it was a factory gated manual, it would be close to $200K. Conversions are only as good as who did them & the parts used. If it's the place in Texas? They now use their own parts. Some places will do it only using factory Ferrari parts. But if one doesn't care about the conversion, then this car above would be a lot of fun.
yeah i just posted a random, ideally i would go for a scuderia just because i like how scuderia sounds out loud :lol:

As much as I love the 458 Speciale I think Ferrari peaked at the 430 Scud. Man that machine is still to this day like nothing I’ve ever driven. Only car I see matching it or exceeding it is a 911R

This joint looks dope.

I been looking for one to give as a 1st vehicle gift and this motivated me.
Screenshot_20230214_123026_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20230214_123009_Messenger.jpg

2012 with 99k miles ... they want 6k?

What ya think?
Appreciate it fam. Hmm I would say run the car fax, body looks like it has different paint. Other than that it's the best first car for anyone. Especially with gas and maintenance

Appreciate it fam. Hmm I would say run the car fax, body looks like it has different paint. Other than that it's the best first car for anyone. Especially with gas and maintenance
It was painted. He stated the door has scuff and chips.

hell yeah, its one of the most timeless designs imo

yeah i just posted a random, ideally i would go for a scuderia just because i like how scuderia sounds out loud :lol:

430 Scuderia is one of the best sounding Ferraris of all time. But they are all F1 transmissions and that is a car you DON'T convert because it would actually hurt the value. 👍 You want a fun Ferrari? Here's one for you.

Moto Technique's 388 GTB. What a freaking car. 🔥🔥🔥

I'm still mad that Toyota decided to discontinue the Land Cruiser in the US. Probably what is giving them the reason to try to upmarket the Sequoia pricing.
All these companies are price jacking like there's no tomorrow.

MDX $75K is wild too ...

Like the medium new car price has to be in the $45k ... is wild AF!

Last edited:
All these companies are price jacking like there's no tomorrow.

MDX $75K is wild too ...

Like the medium bee car price has to be in thr $45k ... is wild AF!

Imagine paying 75k for an acura with less power than literally everything in that class. They are sitting on dealer lots at this price… weird pricing.

As much as I love the 458 Speciale I think Ferrari peaked at the 430 Scud. Man that machine is still to this day like nothing I’ve ever driven. Only car I see matching it or exceeding it is a 911R

The Speciale will do down as one of their greatest N/A V8 cars of all time. I'd rather have that than a 488 Pista. 👍 Plus it's the last Pininfarina penned car, which also adds to it's allure.

Back
Top Bottom