\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

rare rare , Precision 6266?

Please keep posting pics. Love following builds.
No doubt I’ll keep the pics coming. Here’s a run down

Precision 6466 Gen 2
60mm TS wastegate
Schmuckbuilt IC & Awd top mount manifold
Aem Infinity ECU
Motor itself is stock K24a2 besides Cometic head gasket, arp head studs, type S oil pump, and VTC 50* cam gear
1650 FIC injectors
Dual 044 fuel pumps, fuel cell in the trunk
Trans is still a stock crv awd 5 speed

Awd kit will be from Hub city performance, s1 built freelander driveshaft w/Viscous Coupler, crv rear diff with welded clutch packs and we’re sending it on stock crv rear axles lol

Sorry to break the news but doing a build on any chassis the right way is expensive and extensive. what happened to the gti and weren’t you doing a LT build?
Oh for sure. Once awd is in Im roughly at 25k but it’s a car that at that point can do mid 9’s and run low 5’s 60-130 so it’ll be plenty to play with. GTI was put back to stock and i sold my parts, sold car to carvana when they were overpaying for cars.

81C2D574-691F-4EEF-8121-838344E55B88.jpeg

Apparently the new Tesla M3 refresh. First thought was it looks like an RX-8…?

5D2A77A1-9F02-459B-972C-6FEA8B01E14B.jpeg

I see the similarities. I’ll reserve judgment till I see it in person. Refresh was definitely due though but after my Model 3 is done I really want to see what used Plaid prices will be. P100D would be the next move if Plaid used pricing still isn’t where I’d like to be.

met a dude that had a GV80 signature prestige whatever series, bruh joint looked like a Bentayga on the inside it looked plush, and it was a satin pearl white with peanut butter guts, and told me it was like 130k 💀

met a dude that had a GV80 signature prestige whatever series, bruh joint looked like a Bentayga on the inside it looked plush, and it was a satin pearl white with peanut butter guts, and told me it was like 130k 💀

Bro it’s 75k loaded lol.., yes they hired the ex bentley designer… so you get a WISH feel…. smart move, looks good inside and out.

Bro it’s 75k loaded lol.., yes they hired the ex bentley designer… so you get a WISH feel…. smart move, looks good inside and out.

damn they sure are :lol: he musta got a bad deal or just puttin dubs on it...either way they pretty nice i def wasnt mad at it when i was checkin it out, theyre spacious too

Back
Top Bottom