\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I’m not a dodge guy so thanks for the lesson. I was more or less speaking to the fact that chargers were coupes back in the day.
All goodie 😎. Crazy they're bringing it back as a coupe...but as an electric vehicle 😔.

Y’all feel free to roast me because I’ve been neglecting her, but here’s my daily. 2007 bought brand new, 130k miles. Got totaled out a couple of years ago and I did all the metal and paint to get her back right. I couldn’t get the color to match perfect. About to pick up a new Silverado ZR2 Bison. Bonus pic showing the current project, frame off resto on a ‘56 Bel Air coupe.

IMG_612.jpg
IMG_6.jpg
IMG_61.jpg

Last edited:
have a question for dudes that buy from the dealer, 05fordgt 05fordgt probably knows
Im helping someone who last night went to a nissan dealer and is paying 48k out the door for a pathfinder :lol:
i kinda dont mess with nissan and told them thats kinda pricey so they wanna know if they can get outta the deal

so far they have given the dealer a 12k check and were going to put another 12k on a credit card but the card didn't go through last night.
all paperwork is signed but they didn't receive keys to the car due to that failed payment.

I assume they can still get out of the deal correct?

have a question for dudes that buy from the dealer, 05fordgt 05fordgt probably knows
Im helping someone who last night went to a nissan dealer and is paying 48k out the door for a pathfinder :lol:
i kinda dont mess with nissan and told them thats kinda pricey so they wanna know if they can get outta the deal

so far they have given the dealer a 12k check and were going to put another 12k on a credit card but the card didn't go through last night.
all paperwork is signed but they didn't receive keys to the car due to that failed payment.

Why even get involved that far along in a deal?

There's no deal until bank gets the paperwork and disperses funding, or dealer gets payment and a signature.

But...

My advice is don't get involved. If they're happy with the price and they like the car then there's no real issue. But, if you help them back out of the deal, and they can't find a replacement that's any good, or they aren't comfortable paying the price of the car you think is better, they'll just resent you for it. If they decide they like the pathfinder more and the car they wanted is now sold, they'll hate you even more.

Not saying don't suggest cars to friends and loved ones, but protect yourself, that person's already in deep. And that car salesman's been strung along only for some **** like this to happen. Just all around messy.

In terms of wether or not it's a good deal, we need to see the buy sheet. MSRP, Price Paid, Financing terms etc.

A quick look at their website shows a top trim Pathfinder is $50k MSRP so $48k isn't unreasonable to be honest.

The real question to me is whether youre telling them that because you think 48k is a lot because it's a pathfinder and there are better alternatives or if 48k is a lot because that dealer is trying to scam them and they can find a better deal on the same car elsewhere.

If it's the first, id do the above and stay out of it. If it's the latter, then yeah I they should be able to get out of it cause it sounds like nothing's signed yet.

thanks for the advice, yeah they asked for my assistance which is why i intervened.

dealers are so funny nowadays whats up with these "accessories" packages that dealers want to tack on and negotiate nowadays?

i've never bought from a dealer i only buy used and it seems so less stressful dealing with one person, much easier to knockout private party buys

Stop payment on the check and keep it pushing. Highly F'ed up.
effed up for who? i lowkey don't have any mercy for these salesppl nowadays they hella slimy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom