\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

JUST PICKED UP MY BRAPTOR. IT’S SUCH A BEAST! LOVING IT. THE RIDE IS SUPER SMOOTH AND THE EXTRA HORSEPOWER IS APPRECIATED. SO FAR I’VE BEEN TRYING TO DRIVE OVER EVERYTHING I CAN FIND. :lol: . DEALER HELD TO THEIR WORD AND DIDNT CHARGE A PENNY OVER THE 77K MSRP.

CANT WAIT TO TAKE IT TO THE DESERT LATER THIS YEAR.

IMG_0331.jpeg
IMG_0334.jpeg
IMG_0332.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg
dang! clean whip! that black :wow:

JUST PICKED UP MY BRAPTOR. IT’S SUCH A BEAST! LOVING IT. THE RIDE IS SUPER SMOOTH AND THE EXTRA HORSEPOWER IS APPRECIATED. SO FAR I’VE BEEN TRYING TO DRIVE OVER EVERYTHING I CAN FIND. :lol: . DEALER HELD TO THEIR WORD AND DIDNT CHARGE A PENNY OVER THE 77K MSRP.

IMG_0331.jpeg
IMG_0334.jpeg
IMG_0332.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg
Get some pff on it and on some trails. Wife got her 2 door out of PPF and took it immediately to the mountain

Attachments

• IMG_3794.jpeg
    IMG_3794.jpeg
    679.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3797.jpeg
    IMG_3797.jpeg
    540.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4664.jpeg
    IMG_4664.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3642.jpeg
    IMG_3642.jpeg
    399.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Attachment-1.jpeg
    Attachment-1.jpeg
    552.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Beautiful truck buddy! Glad you got the graphics on it. Adds some style to it. You getting the front PPF'd ASAP?

THE GRAPHICS WERE A MUST FOR ME. THEY ADD TO THE LOOK IMO AND ALSO UNIQUE AS NOT MANY PEOPLE OPTIONED THE GRAPHICS. I LIKE A MURDERED OUT TRUCK LIKE ANYBODY ELSE BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH WITHOUT SOMETHING TO BREAK IT UP. I ALSO OPTIONED THE CODE ORANGE SEAT BELTS. THOSE REALLY MAKE THE INTERIOR POP.

I DOUBT I DO PPF. THERE IS JUST VERY LITTLE EXPOSED PAINT ON THE FRONT AND THE GRILL IS CHEAP ENOUGH THAT I CAN JUST REPLACE IT. I WILL BE DOING AN UNDERBODY COATING AS I WILL BE DRIVING IT IN THE SNOW.

Last edited:
I didn’t do any protection on the Jeep and now it’s covered in “pinstripes” I don’t really care. That thing gets beat on by my wife all day. :lol:

For sure do it if you’re the type to care, I would since yours cost a lot more.

I didn’t do any protection on the Jeep and now it’s covered in “pinstripes” I don’t really care. That thing gets beat on by my wife all day. :lol:

For sure do it if you’re the type to care, I would since yours cost a lot more.

IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT PINSTRIPING AS I DONT PLAN TO TAKE IT TO ANY TIGHT TRAILS. DESERT, DUNES, AND ORV PARKS ARE WHERE I PLAN TO TAKE IT FOR THE MOST PART.

THERE ARE A FEW TRAILS I DO PLAN TO DO BUT IVE ALREADY SCOPED THEM AND THERE ARENT ANY TIGHT SECTIONS. IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE ILL JUST USE THE TRACK TAPE I USE ON MY GT350 TRACK DAYS LOL.

That’s nice, everything is so overgrown here it’s kind of unavoidable.

I wish we had more orv parks on private land closer to the cities, the public land is cool but it’s all far af. 3+ hours.

Attachments

• IMG_0517.jpeg
    IMG_0517.jpeg
    612.3 KB · Views: 294

IMG_0331.jpeg
IMG_0334.jpeg
IMG_0332.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg
HANDSOME and da truck is as well

THATS AWESOME! IM PLANNING TO GO TO HOLLY OAKS ORV PARK NEXT MONTH AND MOAB HOPEFULLY IN NOVEMBER. I TOOK MY BADLANDS TO SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES LAST WEEKEND.

0C6B2FAC-0EB3-4824-9448-F2B1FC20E37B.jpeg
IMG_0293.jpeg
IMG_0287.jpeg
Supposedly a bunch of us are going to Moab next year. But I’m the only one in the group that has taken delivery of the Braptor. Folks are waiting on theirs, Raptor Rs and Dakars. We will be shipping cars out there! I ain’t built for that drive. It’s going to be a great time. Let me know if you wanna join!

Color combo looks great. Did you go with stock offsets? Looks like you could have gone more aggressive to get a more flushed fit. Now time for suspension 👍

The back offset is a little more aggressive. In hindsight, I probably could have went a tad bit more. Debating on spacers but that'll be another day. Next steps are definitely to lower it but I'm proposing to my gf this weekend so I had to focus on buying the ring first. Want to upgrade my steering wheel to a 991.2 as well so two major projects for the future.

memphissfinest memphissfinest Fam, that Braptor is wacka flacka flames :emoji_fire:

I have 30k cash (I know is not king when it comes to dealers) and I'm looking for a reliable SUV. What you guys recommend or would get?

I don't want to finance anything above that.

I have 30k cash (I know is not king when it comes to dealers) and I'm looking for a reliable SUV. What you guys recommend or would get?

I don't want to finance anything above that.

If you asked this on Reddit the answer is CX-5 everytime to the point where its a running joke. :lol:

And tbh for $30k, that probably be the one id get for sure.

Back
Top Bottom