\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If you asked this on Reddit the answer is CX-5 everytime to the point where its a running joke. :lol:

And tbh for $30k, that probably be the one id get for sure.
Man, I don't think I want a Mazda. Expecially a C-5. They look whimpy to me.

I'm not basing any of this on reliability because I truly don't know.

My initial thoughts were an Explorer Sport (2018/2019) or a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (2018/2019)

I wish I had a third row, but I don't think Explorer are that reliable and I like the looks of the JGC better.

Still searching.

YAKUZA
IMG_2040.jpeg

IMG_2041.jpeg

IMG_2042.jpeg

Was at Ken grody ford in SoCal and took a few pics of a Raptor and a badlands bronco.

Here is the Raptor
767F0173-F2DE-44CC-8FBE-03581AA1CD3E.jpeg

Here is the badlands
88EEE685-483D-41B7-AABE-A6181AA40F1D.jpeg
I thought the Ford CEO is trying to put a stop to this market adjustment crap? This is getting out of hand…smh

I thought the Ford CEO is trying to put a stop to this market adjustment crap? This is getting out of hand…smh
I said this earlier in the tread or maybe it was a different forum all together but any how, there is absolutely nothing Ford can do about it. That article from the ford CEO was just a PR stunt.

The only time Ford has any say is if they sell directly to the customer like they did with the Ford GT allocations in which case they did tell the customers there were not allow to sell their GT for a couple years after delivery.

GAVE THE BRAPTOR HER FIRST WASH AND INSTALLED DOOR SILL PROTECTORS AS THE FIRST MOD. INSTALLING A TRAILRAX ROOF RACK AND 37” BFG KM3 TIRES ON FIFTEEN52 WHEELS LATER THIS WEEK.

IMG_0360.jpeg
IMG_0358.jpeg

IMG_0363.jpeg
70908374927__A719ACC0-C740-480D-A822-FA9730B7A961.jpeg

IMG_0356.jpeg

IMG_0380.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

ALSO PICKED UP THIS PRINDLE 16 CATAMARAN THAT IM GOING TO BE RESTORING AND HOPEFULLY SAIL AND RACE THIS SUMMMER. WE NEED A NIKETALK BOAT THREAD LOL.

image000000.jpeg
image000001.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg

I hate dealers! Bunch of scumbags .... I understand making a living, but these dudes are savages and truly **** people over.

Screenshot_20230627_070829_Reddit.jpg

THIS IS WHY YOU JUST ORDER THE VEHICLE TO AVOID ALL THIS FOOLISHNESS… OR SEARCH NATIONWIDE FOR A DEAL THEN GO GET IT(I SEARCHED ALL THE SOUTH TIL I FOUND MY DEAL IN FLORIDA, DROVE THERE AND BACK, NO MARKUP, NO FOOLISHNESS)

THIS IS WHY YOU JUST ORDER THE VEHICLE TO AVOID ALL THIS FOOLISHNESS… OR SEARCH NATIONWIDE FOR A DEAL THEN GO GET IT(I SEARCHED ALL THE SOUTH TIL I FOUND MY DEAL IN FLORIDA, DROVE THERE AND BACK, NO MARKUP, NO FOOLISHNESS)
Just ordering a vehicle isn’t solid advice my man. Even if u custom order your vehicle it still goes through the dealership at which point they can still add a ADM. if you back out it works for them as they now have inventory.

Your approach to your Raptor was spot on, ppl need to search and search or just build a rapport with a dealership to avoid the dealership bait and switch game. I’ve seen friends spec out the vehicle they wanted only to have the GM or SM add a ADM once it touched down at the dealership.

Only 180k??? You should’ve jumped on that deal big homie lol
BE777E69-4D58-4291-B5CE-3A0B93873016.png
Sheesshhh :lol: and i thought 180k was crazy
the one for 180 was antimatter blue

man i saw a raptor r at lax this week and man its pretty tough looking
i really dislike the front grille of the trx compared to the raptor front end.

GAVE THE BRAPTOR HER FIRST WASH AND INSTALLED DOOR SILL PROTECTORS AS THE FIRST MOD. INSTALLING A TRAILRAX ROOF RACK AND 37” BFG KM3 TIRES ON FIFTEEN52 WHEELS LATER THIS WEEK.

IMG_0360.jpeg
IMG_0358.jpeg

IMG_0363.jpeg
70908374927__A719ACC0-C740-480D-A822-FA9730B7A961.jpeg

IMG_0356.jpeg

IMG_0380.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

ALSO PICKED UP THIS PRINDLE 16 CATAMARAN THAT IM GOING TO BE RESTORING AND HOPEFULLY SAIL AND RACE THIS SUMMMER. WE NEED A NIKETALK BOAT THREAD LOL.

image000000.jpeg
image000001.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg
those rear tails are pretty nice
i like

Just ordering a vehicle isn’t solid advice my man. Even if u custom order your vehicle it still goes through the dealership at which point they can still add a ADM. if you back out it works for them as they now have inventory.

Your approach to your Raptor BADLANDS was spot on, ppl need to search and search or just build a rapport with a dealership to avoid the dealership bait and switch game. I’ve seen friends spec out the vehicle they wanted only to have the GM or SM add a ADM once it touched down at the dealership.

I ACTUALLY WENT TO FORD TODAY JUST TO MAKE SURE I WAS STILL PRICE PROTECTED AND THEY WEREN'T TRYING TO PULL THE OKIE DOKE. THEY GAVE ME THE CORRECT PRICE I WAS EXPECTING.

SO JUST PATIENTLY WAITING ON DELIVERY DAY AT THIS POINT.

AS FAR AS MY TAHOE. IT TOOK ME ABOUT A MONTH TO LOCATE IT DOWN IN FLORIDA. CONTACTED THEM, THE SALESMAN WAS IN GREAT CONTACT WITH ME UP UNTIL FINAL PURCHASE. NO NONSENSE. THE ONLY HICCUP I HAD WAS TRYING TO GET THE PAPERWORK FOR MY TAG TRANSFER FROM VEHICLE TO VEHICLE.

IMG_0360.jpeg
Nice ..I would have bought some Fifteen52’s for my F150 Raptor but I didn’t like the 0 offset they offered. Hoping they come out with some positive offset in the future.

Back
Top Bottom