\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_1449.jpeg
IMG_1177.jpeg
IMG_0960.jpeg
IMG_2944.jpeg

My collection

Which dash cams are you guys running? I have the Thinkware U1000 but thinking about the U3000.
I have the Thinkware F770 front & rear since 2016. It's held up well, no complaints. It's a dated model now considering it's 7 years old. How's the U1000? What're the differences compared to the U3000?

I have the Thinkware F770 front & rear since 2016. It's held up well, no complaints. It's a dated model now considering it's 7 years old. How's the U1000? What're the differences compared to the U3000?
U1000 is great but the app is really terrible. U3000 has a new Sony starvis 2 sensor and allegedly a better app but not sure.

What's a good price for a Bronco also what model?

I see some badlans being more or cheaper than a outter bank and vice, but don't know why!

What's a good price for a Bronco also what model?

I see some badlans being more or cheaper than a outter bank and vice, but don't know why!
Base model with squach package and the 2.7 for $50k. I wouldn’t pay a penny more for those things.

I like the wheels but adapters is something I don’t f with. It has to have the right bolt pattern, hub bore size and offset for me to even consider.

YES THEY ARE HUB CENTRIC AND ADAPT THE BOLT PATTERN OF THESE WHEELS TO THE BOLT PATTERN OF THE BRAPTOR.

Back
Top Bottom