\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

a Porsche, Audi r8, heck a C8 , a Lexus

C8 would be a pass because no manual. As would the Lexus for the same reason.

Porsche? Meh. They look the same and only the car peeps and Porschephiles know a C2 to a C4 to a C4s etc. R8 maybe but the V10 manuals are getting pricey. I've already said many times what I would buy. 🤟

a Porsche, Audi r8, heck a C8 , a LLMAO

So basically everything but a NSX.

I do think the NSX is probably the best or among the best supercar at that price point.

I'm not saying that Porche, Audi or ZR1 aren't in the conversation, but rather that a NSX is in the conversation and superior to many car gurus.

And a Porche is? Just asking ...

Want to know what's a supercar.

Always thought it was a budget supercar.

Thats not what Porsche is. “Supercar” just another way to say a fancy exotic thats fast. Its just as much presence as it is performance.

That being said, nothing on the road (stock) is taking a Turbo S in a straight line. Not bad for a non supercar.

NSX started the conversation of why can't a super car be a daily driver and reliable also. Forced the Europeans to step it up.
F7F8E188-E56A-4E5D-87F1-A8644DA49BF8.gif

So basically everything but a NSX.

I do think the NSX is probably the best or among the best supercar at that price point.

I'm not saying that Porche, Audi or ZR1 aren't in the conversation, but rather that a NSX is in the conversation and superior to many car gurus.
Ask PROGRESSIVE insurance.
I recently got sent a link describing why a customers insurance was $580 per month at age 54yo with a decently clean driving record.

Had my head spinning with information on SuperCar vs Hyper Car vs Muscle Car vs Sports Car something something something

Ask PROGRESSIVE insurance.
I recently got sent a link describing why a customers insurance was $580 per month at age 54yo with a decently clean driving record.

Had my head spinning with information on SuperCar vs Hyper Car vs Muscle Car vs Sports Car something something something
Insurance cares about accident repair or replacement costs and if the car and its parts are “rare” then obviously the insurance will be higher. It could be a clown care for all they care.

Insurance cares about accident repair or replacement costs and if the car and its parts are “rare” then obviously the insurance will be higher. It could be a clown care for all they care.
That sounds like a more appropriate answer. You don’t want to see the link “explaining”

Thats not what Porsche is. “Supercar” just another way to say a fancy exotic thats fast. Its just as much presence as it is performance.

That being said, nothing on the road (stock) is taking a Turbo S in a straight line. Not bad for a non supercar.
Model S Plaid stock beating a Turbo S

NSX is my favorite car ever, not everybody is going to value aged goods the same

for it’s time the nsx was faster than a lot of cars around the Nurburgring. Gtr 911 etc
Do you have a link to proof of that? I know the NSX-R ran good times but was still beat by several Porsches including the Panamera. For reference the Audi TT had nearly the same time.

Back
Top Bottom