\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

MADE THE SWITCH TO 37” BFG KM3 AND FIFTEEN52 ANALOG HD WHEELS. GAINED SOME POKE AS WELL.

IMG_0442.jpeg

IMG_0466.jpeg

OLD AND NEW

IMG_0465.jpeg
not gunna lie those wheels are ehhh
methods>>>1552

I know ...

Everytime you think, Im just going to get this, something new is announced.

1st the Grand Highlander, then the Lexus TX and the Chevy Traverse followed by thr Santa Fe. Like WTF.

That new Sante Fe look pretty good. I always thought it was on the smaller end of things, its a 3 row now?

I live in Atlanta, see them all the time, know owners .. pretty much every new BMW was designed by a 4 year old. It is what it is. Being fast is no excuse for ugly. I do admit darker colors help and mods. And sunset. With shades on. With your eyes closed.

Contrarily an E46 is timeless,
e46 is cool
but its not fast

random pics i found browsing g80s
1689884919044.png

1689884936594.png

1689884947204.png

1689884972234.png

e46 is cool
but its not fast

random pics i found browsing g80s
1689884919044.png

1689884936594.png

1689884947204.png

1689884972234.png

You keep posting slammed modifed cars to say it looks good. Anything lowered with larger wheels looks better.

Here it is stock. Most people don’t like. Obviously some do. It’s a hell of a performer. BMW certainly sells them. I agree the M3 is definitely better than the M4.

Alas I’ll drop it. Have a good weekend.

For me E46 CSL please. I would rather be slower.

IMG_0414.jpeg
IMG_0416.jpeg

IMG_0417.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0415.jpeg
    IMG_0415.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 537
G80’s are doo doo, looks wise. Ive said it before, its not just the grill its the headlight shape and overall lines. Downgrade from the F80. Speaking strictly looks, performance is a diff matter.

That being said, it does look better with mods and a dark color hiding the grill. Id much rather an F80.

E46 is probably the best looking M of them all tbh. E30’s are a very close 2nd, F80 3rd.

You keep posting slammed modifed cars to say it looks good. Anything lowered with larger wheels looks better.

Here it is stock. Most people don’t like. Obviously some do. It’s a hell of a performer. BMW certainly sells them. I agree the M3 is definitely better than the M4.

IMG_0416.jpeg

That Isle De Man green or whatever its called is a stunner in person and I dont really like green paint on cars. Wish it were on the F80 though and not this. :lol:

I will own a Kith M4 one day...

Small world, late last year at the monthly Supercars on Saturday show at McLaren Philly, they actually had a Kith M4 that was a trade in. Was pretty darn cool with the name on the roof. Funny part was some of the older people there asking "what's Kith?".

How many of you guys work on your own vehicles? Also what type of training you got?

Aside from the painted stripes & ducktail spoiler (which was done at the body shop my dealership used back then) and the longtube headers (speed shop used my car for their install test, so I got a cut rate on everything) I did all the mods on my car myself.

From the CAI, valve cover swap, new plugs, swapped the steering wheel & switched the dash panels (meaning had to de-power & remove the airbags during it), replace the seat leather (removed seats to do it easier), painted the calipers, installed the old AVIC D3 nav back in the day (that was fun).

And to answer your question. No training at all. Though my dad is a lifelong auto mechanic, who at 85 now, still works on antique & classic cars for his friends in his club. Thought he didn't teach me anything on the new stuff. I should have learned when I was young but I wanted to play sports when I was young. Hindsight is always 20-20.

But working on a car, like taking apart things, really isn't difficult. Just have to take mental notes (or real notes) and pictures as it will go together the same way you took it apart. Mostly trial and error. 👍

IMG_0414.jpeg
IMG_0416.jpeg

IMG_0417.jpeg
rather be slower :stoneface: cmon fam dis da car thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom