\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

crazy that you guys bring up wagons…i saw this 5 speed subaru by americas tire company today at lunch and took a coupla photos
IMG_2306.jpeg
IMG_2305.jpeg

Who is in on this? ALNotSure ALNotSure would you consider this an LX600 competitor?

I mean not really. This is EV only. Much larger and more powerful and AWD not a 4x4. Starts at I think 130k and LX starts at 86k.

Cadillac did a great job to me. Anyone thinking they are saving the environment in this is full of it lol.

1691607942713.jpeg
1691607942713.jpeg

i think used ones can be had for 110k
still pricey

my neighbor has this i kinda like it
1691609252163.png
The ones I’ve seen at that price have like 30k-40k mi on them which is too high for me and the ones under 5k mi are still msrp price. I believe it was you that hooked me up with your Audi plug last year. I appreciated that

The ones I’ve seen at that price have like 30k-40k mi on them which is too high for me and the ones under 5k mi are still msrp price. I believe it was you that hooked me up with your Audi plug last year. I appreciated that
yea i know someone who i think is at oxnard audi now.
its funny cuz my buddy asked about a rs6 and they offered like 1-2k off the price :lol:
they are pretty rare

do you think they'll dip below 100k in the next 2 years??

That Escalade EV is nice. Anyone know when they hit dealers or is it simply a concept?

My wife is in the market for a new SUV. Am pushing her towards a G550 but she really wants three rows. Anyone buy a Range Rover recently? We had no issue getting her X5 but I’m curious if there are lead times for a Range Rover LWB? What should we expect for ADM?

Picking up my Grand Cherokee tomorrow from the dealer. Needed a new fuel pump, new tstat, new control arms, new blower motor for the AC, and new valve cover gaskets.

It is a 2020 I bought new with 78k miles. I originally leased it but had to buy it bc I was driving way too much with it. lol

Been dailying my Hellcat in the meantime. I dont like doing it. Need to get it back in the garage. Its a pleasure only car. lol

That Escalade EV is nice. Anyone know when they hit dealers or is it simply a concept?

My wife is in the market for a new SUV. Am pushing her towards a G550 but she really wants three rows. Anyone buy a Range Rover recently? We had no issue getting her X5 but I’m curious if there are lead times for a Range Rover LWB? What should we expect for ADM?
its funny to me cuz most evs are shaped aerodynamically but the escalade ev is shaped like a brick lmao

Picking up my Grand Cherokee tomorrow from the dealer. Needed a new fuel pump, new tstat, new control arms, new blower motor for the AC, and new valve cover gaskets.

It is a 2020 I bought new with 78k miles. I originally leased it but had to buy it bc I was driving way too much with it. lol

Been dailying my Hellcat in the meantime. I dont like doing it. Need to get it back in the garage. Its a pleasure only car. lol
whattt what don't you like dailying about the hellcat

Says next summer

Back
Top Bottom