\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wouldn't be surprised if ALNotSure ALNotSure got out of this Lexus, lol. It was a looker. Same lot & saw this JDM beauty just now.
20230826_152117.jpg
20230827_152438.jpg
20230827_152442.jpg
20230827_152458.jpg
20230827_152509.jpg

Wow you spotted the 2024 LC. Wheels are finished differently and it got the touchsceeen inside…

Celsior 🔥

great points dude, kudos

and yeah i think that is one reason why the 911 is so successful and great at what it does. its bigger than previous generations but relative to the comp its pretty small still

The 911 is as close to perfect as you can get. My bud puts his two smaller kids in the back to bring to car events. The useability is also a big part of its success.

I want BMW and others to explore design and make cars unique. We are not in my favorite era of bimmers but I appreciate doing something different. The G80 M3 definitely grew on me and I think the M2 dope. The current M5 is sick but I wish it was a bit more aggressive so I am looking forward to the new M5.

I want BMW and others to explore design and make cars unique. We are not in my favorite era of bimmers but I appreciate doing something different. The G80 M3 definitely grew on me and I think the M2 dope. The current M5 is sick but I wish it was a bit more aggressive so I am looking forward to the new M5.

I wonder how that new 6 series and M6 will look since the 8 is no more.

Wow you spotted the 2024 LC. Wheels are finished differently and it got the touchsceeen inside…

Celsior 🔥

The new Lexus UI is a game changer for the brand as a whole. And now that it's trickling down into Toyotas i'm even happier. Excited for the 6th Gen 4runner.

I put a deposit on the new GX last week. But its refundable and I may go with the 4runner if/when it ever comes out.

I love my 911, but the truth is, since buying the R8 i've only driven it once.

It is a great car, but since I have other cars for my daily routine, I crave the theatrics of a weekend car on my days off. And while the 911 can definitely execute the task, it doesn't have quite the same drama a supercar might. Especially a high-revving V10 with an exhaust.

Some people might prefer that, I still love the car, especially the looks. I have a 296 spider also on order, but it seems like it will be costing damn near 400k. I originally wanted a coupe but the order banks closed before mine got submitted, and the spider is what I ended up with. And it may be a bit out of my price range, we'll see in a year or two.

The new Lexus UI is a game changer for the brand as a whole. And now that it's trickling down into Toyotas i'm even happier. Excited for the 6th Gen 4runner.

I put a deposit on the new GX last week. But its refundable and I may go with the 4runner if/when it ever comes out.
IMG_1992.jpeg

2208.jpeg

i wanna toyota similar to somethin like these…was thinking of the new GX/4Runner…do you know what they were asking for the new GX?

IMG_1992.jpeg

2208.jpeg

i wanna toyota similar to somethin like these…was thinking of the new GX/4Runner…do you know what they were asking for the new GX?

I'm waitlisted at a dealer that charges MSRP, and I was advised the base car will start around 55k. However there's no pricing announced yet.

Nobody knows anything about the 4runner, it may come back as an FJ or we may see both an FJ/4R.

Or we may see nothing at all, now that the land cruiser kind of enters the price bracket of previous 4Runner limiteds/TRD Pros and Toyota has a Grand Highlander available.

I'm waitlisted at a dealer that charges MSRP, and I was advised the base car will start around 55k. However there's no pricing announced yet.

Nobody knows anything about the 4runner, it may come back as an FJ or we may see both an FJ/4R.

Or we may see nothing at all, now that the land cruiser kind of enters the price bracket of previous 4Runner limiteds/TRD Pros and Toyota has a Grand Highlander available.
im really interested in the new land cruiser. i loke that they made them smaller. i had a FJ80 LC before my FJ Cruiser…the size helps w the FJ being easier to maneuver than the LC

I feel they did that successfully with the M1, 850 CSi. Z3 and the original X5. Taking BMW styling into something different. Oddly they were seen as design leaders then even if they were not trying. Everyone wanted to be like BMW.

Today no one wants to be like BMW. Yes they sell but they are the butt of car jokes. No we won’t get used to it and no they won’t age well.

4Runner is coming 🙂

went with my buddy today to go pick up his 992 gt3 and all i got to say is WOW
recently ive driven the v10 plus r8, rarri f8, svj, huaracan and i got to say that gt3 is just so amazing

imagine hitting 140 with complete stability and confidence to push it even harder, the suspension is so stable and confidence inspiring
truly amazing and the engine note behind ur ear is so beautiful

personally my fave car out rn

How much you paid for your joint?

These dealers are marking **** up 10k here.

$10K sounds somewhat respectful all things considering (and I HATE markups) what some stores are doing. Heck, my former service manager now works at Pacifico Ford and they have an R in the showroom. They are asking $169,999 for it! 🤬🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯 They even turned out an offer of $153,999! Stupid bleeping dealers let me tell you.

$10K sounds somewhat respectful all things considering (and I HATE markups) what some stores are doing. Heck, my former service manager now works at Pacifico Ford and they have an R in the showroom. They are asking $169,999 for it! 🤬🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯 They even turned out an offer of $153,999! Stupid bleeping dealers let me tell you.
I will never trust a car salesman... they are all the same regardless of how genuine they sound.

I don't really care about Tesla, but I mess with their business model. Build and pay exactly for what you want. No dumb *** markups or BS dealer addons.

Went to Toyota for a GH and they wanted to add lug nuts, all weather mats, safety kit and like a 5k markup. **** them too. Not to mention their customer service sucked.

I will never trust a car salesman... they are all the same regardless of how genuine they sound.

I don't really care about Tesla, but I mess with their business model. Build and pay exactly for what you want. No dumb *** markups or BS dealer addons.

Went to Toyota for a GH and they wanted to add lug nuts, all weather mats, safety kit and like a 5k markup. **** them too. Not to mention their customer service sucked.
bought a car for my dad from honda and they wanted to charge me for floor mats and stuff like that i was like save it bud and then used the lack of those features to get some money off msrp :lol:

Back
Top Bottom