\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

For TBT, I got a tour of the Torrence Toyota/Lexus HQ before the move to Texas. This GS Pace car was in one of the warehouses…
F33CE726-4152-481E-8E9F-C0743308BFC5.jpeg

Here in Japan and decided to hop over to Porsche experience in Tokyo to test drive the new GT4RS on the track.

I need this 😫 the driving experience is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced

IMG_1663.jpeg

Also, one of the instructors found out I’m a huge initial D fan and wanted to show me his car. Amazing.
Ha ..I wore those Undefeated 97's to the gym yesterday. :emoji_thumbsup:

Here in Japan and decided to hop over to Porsche experience in Tokyo to test drive the new GT4RS on the track.

I need this 😫 the driving experience is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced

IMG_1663.jpeg

Also, one of the instructors found out I’m a huge initial D fan and wanted to show me his car. Amazing.
IMG_1669.jpeg

Super super dope mahn!!!

dc2r or the fk8r?

if you had the fk8, could you explain some of the differences between that and the fl5?

id be interested in both the fk8 and the fl5…but i prefer the looks of the fk8…

I actually had a dc2 r and fk8

The fl5 just felt like a more mature fk8, all the materials inside were better, better sound system, better visibility at night, better seats, better paint, better panel fitment, revved much quicker, shifted better.

In the end I sold it since the fl5 felt too similar with fk8 as far as driving and all, I felt it wasn’t worth restarting buying a car that I basically had prior just with a few upgrades

i need a tire plug, i hate paying for tires. i was on a road trip about a month ago. i guess at my destination i hit something which knocked my front two out of camber, by the time i came home 500-600 miles later both front inners were worn all the way down :lol:
talk about bad luck

i need a tire plug, i hate paying for tires. i was on a road trip about a month ago. i guess at my destination i hit something which knocked my front two out of camber, by the time i came home 500-600 miles later both front inners were worn all the way down :lol:
talk about bad luck
Screenshot_20230915-085239.png

Check a flat fix shop, the busy ones using have decent affordable used tires, inspect them well

Last edited:
Tires have very low margins for shops so rare to have a “plug”. Maybe try a discount tire with warranty certificates. I believe Michelin has a $70’rebate on 4 tires now

Screenshot_20230915-085239.png

Check a flat fix shop, the busy ones using have decent affordable used tires, inspect them well
not a bad idea, but didn't find any. just copped off ebay. americas tire had em for 400+tax a pop i bought two for 650+tax not bad
Im such a wheel/tire ***** I cant remember the last set I wore down enough to be replaceable.
i haven't in a while but since january ive driven almost 20k miles :lol:

I’m just saying companies will do whatever they can to save money so that shouldn’t be considered in the strike.

Back
Top Bottom