\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hit a baby deer last night( technically it hit me since it ran into my side fender as I was merging onto the hwy doing about 40mph or so) so now I’m not sure what to do. I’m not sure if I want to just have the repair done by a friend of mine ( guessing the damage is about 5k) or go through my insurance.

The problem is if I go through insurance I’m probably gonna lose the 20k equity in the car . I was already on the fence about getting rid of it but my wife can’t make up her mine on what she wants next. She was dead set on a RS6 until we went and see it and she had second thoughts about a wagon. This has been a frustrating weekend

It won’t come up on the carfax if your friend doesn’t report it…right? 🤔

It won’t come up on the carfax if your friend doesn’t report it…right? 🤔

Carfax is mainly generated by a police report. I know this as my Mustang was parked along the curb on a side street in Delaware. Came out and the mirror was busted (thankfully that was it). Checked my dash cam, got their plate. Called Police, they wrote a hit and run on the report , gave me a copy, and they found the car. Lady didn't know she hit me (yeah right, the sound on the dash cam was loud). Lived 2 blocks away. About 6 weeks later, my Carfax shows "minor damage" with the pic of the car showing the driver side. So it's not insurance. It's a police report.

Upcoming Camry

Screenshot_20230926-012808_Chrome~2.jpg

The crew.... a combined 605,000 miles.

PXL_20230916_214509134~2.jpg
Hmmm have an SC430 also, and been looking at getting an ES. How do you like it? I wanted the GS350 F, but it was discontinued. Settling on ES350F. What state are you in?
A friend of mine commissioned me to do a pen sketch of a 240Z so she could make a Hawaiian shirt for her dad. I think she's just going to take the sketch and do an all-over print for the shirt graphics, but I made a version that makes the sketch look like palm fronds for fun.
C31B1A23-482F-4182-ACF6-4FD39FD5F45E.JPG
Palm Frondz.PNG
Crazy new Nismo 400z starting at 65K

Actually, if we compare the price of the new Z to the msrp of the 300ZX, adjusted for inflation, it's actually a deal. The price just doesn't make sense in a country full of Mustangs, Camaros, Chargers and Challengers. The intended demo for the Nismo Z are DIE HARD Datsun fans.

Back
Top Bottom