\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I mess to get into riding dunes, sand, trails etc like some of y’all in here

Driving through trails in the woods would be fire

Bruh ...

Bragging about being the 1st one with an Electric G, followed by this comment. 👌
He already said he was joking in the original post….. also didn’t take his G wagon comment as a brag. Man some ppl seem very insecure in here…… not naming names but man y’all need to chill with being so emotional attached to what you or someone else drives

Last edited:
He already head he was joking in the original post….. also didn’t take his G wagon comment as a brag. Man some ppl seem very insecure in here…… not naming names but man you’ll need to chill with being so emotional attached to what you or someone else drives
I don't care about how you interpret the comment, it is a brag/flex ... why does that make me insecure? Lmao

I just found it funny that he talking about 500k vehicles and broke at the Sametime. .. I truly miss the "I'm joking" part.

BTW, good for him and for everyone here that can get 1st dibs/exotic/supercars .... no reason to hate ....

I’ve decided to trade in my Tesla since it doesn’t make sense to use as a commuter. It’s actually significantly cheaper to just drive my truck to work. I’ve narrowed my choices down to either a
ct5-v blackwing or an f90 m5. I think I like the M a little more, but the blackwing would be a 6MT…

Attachments

• IMG_3299.jpeg
    IMG_3299.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3300.jpeg
    IMG_3300.jpeg
    835.4 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
I don't care about how you interpret the comment, it is a brag/flex ... why does that make me insecure? Lmao

I just found it funny that he talking about 500k vehicles and broke at the Sametime. .. I truly miss the "I'm joking" part.

BTW, good for him and for everyone here that can get 1st dibs/exotic/supercars .... no reason to hate ....

Okay dude, I’ll get the 2nd electric G.

I’ve decided to trade in my Tesla since it doesn’t make sense to use as a commuter. It’s actually significantly cheaper to just drive my truck to work. I’ve narrowed my choices down to either a
ct5-v blackwing or an f90 m5. I think I like the M a little more, but the blackwing would be a 6MT…
M dual clutch >>>>>>>

Why do you think is cheaper to drive a truck than a Tesla?

Thanks for the info!

Haha sounds like you just want a fun car again, and I don't blame you. The M5 is about to be discontinued and prices will tank. For the price of the Blackwing you can get a really great weekend car if that's an option. V8 Vantage or 570s come to mind. If you really need the 4 doors though, get the Blackwing or RS6.

Haha sounds like you just want a fun car again, and I don't blame you. The M5 is about to be discontinued and prices will tank. For the price of the Blackwing you can get a really great weekend car if that's an option. V8 Vantage or 570s come to mind. If you really need the 4 doors though, get the Blackwing or RS6.
Yeah I miss having a weekend car. I don’t really need a 4 door, but I don’t think I could squeeze into something like a 911 lol. I actually haven’t even seen an RS6 in person, so I haven’t really considered it.
Why do you think is cheaper to drive a truck than a Tesla?

Thanks for the info!
I would spend around $180 a week to drive my truck to work ($720+ per month) and the Tesla payment with insurance is about $1k plus around $130 to charge. The only way a Tesla is cheaper than a gas car is if you buy the base *** rwd model. I would have to keep the Tesla past the battery warranty before it starts paying off or saving money.

I want a fun car, but I don’t want to have 3 cars again. I’d rather get rid of the Tesla than the Raptor.

Yup, the build quality is ****. I’ve been waiting patiently for more EVs to roll out.
And this was why I bought rivian shares a couple months back.

The EV space will eventually differentiate. Teslas will be your Toyotas. People will want to pay more for "premium" EV brands with better build quality and luxury features.

I don’t got recent once’s. But here was the front. I’ll dig for the rear.

Buts it’s sitting on 37s. With a custom long travel suspension in front and rear. The rear is a cantilever suspension.
sheeshhh thats fire

im also running kings

i love me some beautiful suspension <3

ur sn is dinanbmw and u lookin at the caddy???
while the stick is nice the caddy unfortunately is dumb ugly
as others have mentioned the rs6 or rs7 are the seksiest 4 door saloons money can buy
also vantages and mclarens are very very wack imo.

man two of my buddies got porsches in the last few months they are so beautiful

ur sn is dinanbmw and u lookin at the caddy???
while the stick is nice the caddy unfortunately is dumb ugly
as others have mentioned the rs6 or rs7 are the seksiest 4 door saloons money can buy
also vantages and mclarens are very very wack imo.

man two of my buddies got porsches in the last few months they are so beautiful
Vantages are wack? Excuse me… to quote you “ very very wack”? Idk if we can still be friends…… we are pending until further notice homie haha

Back
Top Bottom