\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I saw SonofSal SonofSal on my commute today. Lol just kidding. Dude was waving a massive flag out of his sunroof though.

203644BA-BF4D-4C96-96F9-BFCB8A4D1200_1_105_c.jpeg
That was me fam. Love your Benz

Any manual drivers here? Do you guys rev match or do you just wait to the last second?

I constantly rev match when I downshift. 58k on my car, original front brakes and I just replaced my rear brakes about 4 months ago. Since my car is tuned, a blip of the throttle is really quick (early S197s had horrible throttle lag). And I don't really heel & toe as the pedals aren't set up for that, so I'm able to tab the gas, brake and clutch pretty effectively in the right combination. Downshifts sound awesome! And I don't wait till the last moment. When I see traffic slowing, I'm already dropping from 4th to 3rd. Never in 5th much around town. On a long drive, I will.

I constantly rev match when I downshift. 58k on my car, original front brakes and I just replaced my rear brakes about 4 months ago. Since my car is tuned, a blip of the throttle is really quick (early S197s had horrible throttle lag). And I don't really heel & toe as the pedals aren't set up for that, so I'm able to tab the gas, brake and clutch pretty effectively in the right combination. Downshifts sound awesome! And I don't wait till the last moment. When I see traffic slowing, I'm already dropping from 4th to 3rd. Never in 5th much around town. On a long drive, I will.
I've started to wonder if people think I'm just being a jack*** when I blip it. Especially, people who has never even seen anyone drive a manual before. They do sound so very awesome and just generally satisfying all the way around.

I rev match when I drive my work dump truck with the engine brakes on and get the middle finger. :lol:

straight piped loud af.

rev match on my motorcycles too except my dirt bike.

Vantages are wack? Excuse me… to quote you “ very very wack”? Idk if we can still be friends…… we are pending until further notice homie haha
i personally think if you are getting a 2 door sports car on that price level it does not make sense to buy it if the engine is not in the back, the car completely gets better once the engine is moved to the rear

I’ve decided to trade in my Tesla since it doesn’t make sense to use as a commuter. It’s actually significantly cheaper to just drive my truck to work. I’ve narrowed my choices down to either a
ct5-v blackwing or an f90 m5. I think I like the M a little more, but the blackwing would be a 6MT…

F90 M5 gets my vote but the Blackwing is badass

im just sayin bruh that rear engine driving dynamics is way different.
not saying to sell it
but just saying its different and my opinion is mid/rear engine>>>

You're on crack if you're taking a 20 year old Ferrari over an 812, but that's just my opinion.

And this is coming from a guy who thinks the 430 is still a stunning, perfectly modern looking car.
:lol:
it was a ntextreme, but after driving so many fast front engine cars and then driving many rear engine cars, my mind is set :lol:

You all got some nice cars man 😂😂😂 Here’s my beat up whip that I got in the summer that I’m working on. And when I say working on I mean paying someone else to fix 😂😂😂. Just wanted something to drive around in on the weekends, nothing crazy.

Attachments

• IMG_6221.jpeg
    IMG_6221.jpeg
    462.3 KB · Views: 119
Back
Top Bottom