\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Spoken for truth. If you only buy Travis Scott and Off White sneaks you most likely drive a RR or GWagon. It's the wanna be seen and wanna impress everyone around me mentality. There's a seat for everyone and with that seat comes an opinion.

Of course that's IMO
I’m a nerdy mid-30’s guy that only wears 90’s runners. Keep hating.

I’m a nerdy mid-30’s guy that only wears 90’s runners. Keep hating
I will forever hate people who try to impress people around them instead of formulating their own opinion and making a purchase based on that opinion and need. Sounds like you fit that category no matter how you describe yourself.

I will forever hate people who try to impress people around them instead of formulating their own opinion and making a purchase based on that opinion and need. Sounds like you fit that category no matter how you describe yourself.

I couldn’t care less about impressing strangers online. I come to Niketalk for objective advice, feedback, and discussion, not so some bum with self esteem issues can try and bring me down for being able to afford nice things. Grow up and get a life.

Parents had a Range Rover for years only failure was the airbag suspension besides that it’s been solid :smokin

About 15 years ago when I was in college my mom got in an accident and received a settlement of about $25k. She took it straight to a used car lot and grabbed like an 03 Land Rover Discovery straight cash. I’ll never forget the water getting shut off the next day. That was the definition of hood rich. I loved driving around in that thing. Eventually she put it up as collateral on a loan and lost it, but for those six months you couldn’t tell me nothing. Great car for that period of time.

Says the guy who quotes random internet articles aka the textbook definition of conjecture.

About 15 years ago when I was in college my mom got in an accident and received a settlement of about $25k. She took it straight to a used car lot and grabbed like an 03 Land Rover Discovery straight cash. I’ll never forget the water getting shut off the next day. That was the definition of hood rich. I loved driving around in that thing. Eventually she put it up as collateral on a loan and lost it, but for those six months you couldn’t tell me nothing. Great car for that period of time.

My boy has two of those. He small blocked both. Other than the engine they are bulletproof.

Needed a mountain run…. always good for the soul…

IMG_1023.jpeg
IMG_1035.jpeg
IMG_1051.jpeg

I need to start saving for an F82 M4 cs before folks eventually move on to making the f80/F82 the next overpriced "classic".

my jeep has a ZF dana 44 diffs, thats about as strong as it gets.

idk about all the models though.

I want a camry trd. Mainly cuz of the 6 cylinders and look.

But it doesnt have rear AC. Or a sunroof. It doesnt have a folding rear cupholder either.

I live in the mountains now but ill move bsck to the city in the sumner.

Im debating on getting the SE. It has all the features but only 4 cylinders :-(

My brother is disabled and needs that rear cupholder. Cant imagine being back their without rear ac.

I currently have no car payment. Drive a 6 cylinder 2012 maxima with no ac thats slowly falling apart.

Loans are kicking back up. When i move the rent will be about double what it is now. I basically live in the hood

Back
Top Bottom