\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Well, after 12 months and 28 days, I finally brought my new Maverick home. I'm sure I'll get crap, as some will say "get a real truck". Frankly, I don't give a ****! It's inexpensive ($27,500 new as I got it using X-Plan which is a smidge over invoice, where most dealers are selling for MSRP+) and gets 45mpg at minimum. Some have gotten over 50 mpg. It's a perfect replacement for my leased Fusion Energi.
PXL_20231014_003634697.NIGHT.jpg

Oh and I'm NOT a truck guy so I don't need a full size $60k F150! I couldn't afford that anyway. It's lack of options from Ford, since they don't sell sedans anymore. This thing is a great value as a daily. 👍
get a real truck!!
:lol:

congrats tho i like how it matches da moostang

im assuming its a m3…ive never seen a voltex wing on a bmw…im sure there are some out there, but i always feel weird seeing parts made for a japanese car on a domestic or euro

ive seen volk te37s on some bmws. they look cool…but its definately different
Im already on volks and i know a big wing isnt for everyone but it got me in a chokehold rn (pause)
🤌
IMG_3795.jpeg

IMG_3752.jpeg

Well, after 12 months and 28 days, I finally brought my new Maverick home. I'm sure I'll get crap, as some will say "get a real truck". Frankly, I don't give a ****! It's inexpensive ($27,500 new as I got it using X-Plan which is a smidge over invoice, where most dealers are selling for MSRP+) and gets 45mpg at minimum. Some have gotten over 50 mpg. It's a perfect replacement for my leased Fusion Energi.

Oh and I'm NOT a truck guy so I don't need a full size $60k F150! I couldn't afford that anyway. It's lack of options from Ford, since they don't sell sedans anymore. This thing is a great value as a daily. 👍
28937F73-E9B6-4C49-90C1-E011D795429B.png

Damn $27k and 45mpg is impressive.

Come on man, this is how you’ll be pulling up with your 🛶

05fordgt 05fordgt
BF94903D-E4DE-4D51-8C75-07D27CA4A765.gif

This is my daily. Not going nuts on mods. Plus, when you're on disability via insurance, your income isn't all that much (enough to pay my bills with a little left for essentials). Rather save my money for my Lotus when the time comes (and when I'm healthy enough to go back to working).

Now, if you want to spread some love & happiness around and bless me with some funds for mods, then, I'm down for it. 😂😂

Last edited:

Eh who cares what people say. As long as the truck fits your lifestyle.

People tell me I need to upgrade my Tacoma to a full size truck. I can barely fit my Tacoma in my garage and driving a big truck in a city environment is hell.

Not everyone needs to be Raptor level lol

Eh who cares what people say. As long as the truck fits your lifestyle.

People tell me I need to upgrade my Tacoma to a full size truck. I can barely fit my Tacoma in my garage and driving a big truck in a city environment is hell.

Not everyone needs to be Raptor level lol

Seriously. Not everything needs to be the top-of-the-line or the largest being offered. Compact, light trucks were around way more before the chicken tax killed that vehicle segment for us.
My friend has a 1990s Tacoma, and he's always getting asked if he'll sell it.

Congrats on the new pickup pickup!😉

Do reckless drivers make you guys like driving less? I'm just over just how people drive. I don't like racing outside of the track but clowns stay tailgating me or honking trying to race and it makes me sick. Not trying to injury myself, others or damage my car because a clown wants to act stupid.
It’s almost every time I drive the Skyline now. Mostly regular traffic that wants a insta video. I try to ignore them most stop though one I let it make some turbo noise and ask if they have a bunch of $$ to run

Man I was coming out of the grocery store Friday night and this guy was leaving in a McLaren 570 Spider. This kid, had to be no older than 11, walks up, “Omg is that a McLaren 570? Can you rev it?” This mfer said no. I couldn’t believe it. Idk maybe I’m irresponsible and that’s why I don’t have one, but I would’ve gave it a quick lil shot for the kid. As a car guy, that was disappointing. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom