\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Rather get the new Land cruiser. 4runner prices are about to tank contrary to what the internet might have you believe

I just use a ziplock bag. No mess. Plastic bags will also work

Also, no need for a filter wrench if you change it yourself. Just put oil around the rubber gasket and hand tighten. Next time you take it off, you can use your bare hands. Haven't used a wrench in years.

Cool idea with the bag. 👍

And the wrench is to loosen in, not tighten it. Never use a wrench to tighten a filter. Like you said, dab your finger in the new oil bottle, and run a little on the gasket of the new filter and just spin it on and tighten it by hand and perfect 👍

The filter on my Mustang always needs a wrench to crack it. And it's always hand tightened when I put the new one on. 👍

NOVITEC Urus Esteso
image00010.jpeg
image00017.jpeg
image00012.jpeg
image00003.jpeg
image00006.jpeg
image00011.jpeg
image00002.jpeg

Attachments

• image00020.jpeg
    image00020.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 29
Well, 05fordgt 05fordgt , that out of state car didn’t work out. Dealer kept giving me the cold shoulder. Don’t know if it was because I was out of state, they wouldn’t take me serious. Nevertheless, appreciate the help again.

Sold off the Lexus RC 350 and picked up this brand new TLX Type S a couple of weeks ago. Lucky I found the color combo that I wanted, Apex Blue with ebony interior. This was the only one that any dealer within 200 miles had. All others either had red interior or orchid.

IMG_4685.jpeg
IMG_4688.jpeg
IMG_4687.jpeg
IMG_4686.jpeg
IMG_4689.jpeg
IMG_4690.jpeg
IMG_4691.jpeg

Man I figured out how all the ford mavericks toy trucks sold out so fast, there isn’t a mall security or fake cop without one! Looks to the new vehicle the State has contracted with Ford as well because I have been seeing state workers in them all the time

Well, 05fordgt 05fordgt , that out of state car didn’t work out. Dealer kept giving me the cold shoulder. Don’t know if it was because I was out of state, they wouldn’t take me serious. Nevertheless, appreciate the help again.

Sold off the Lexus RC 350 and picked up this brand new TLX Type S a couple of weeks ago. Lucky I found the color combo that I wanted, Apex Blue with ebony interior. This was the only one that any dealer within 200 miles had. All others either had red interior or orchid.

IMG_4685.jpeg
IMG_4688.jpeg
IMG_4687.jpeg
IMG_4686.jpeg
IMG_4689.jpeg
IMG_4690.jpeg
IMG_4691.jpeg

Hey buddy, I'm glad to help out. It was a pleasure chatting that day. Sorry the dealer was lazy and didn't want to actually put work in for a sale 🤬😞 I don't understand some car salespeople. They want deals to literally fall in their laps. 🤦🏻‍♂️

This is a BEAUTIFUL color! Absolutely love it. Glad you found your spec you wanted. I would have LOVED to see the red interior (I'm a fan of blue/red cars).

Small world too, as I was out at my local supermarket and actually saw a TLX Type S in the same blue but it had gold wheels. Looks amazing! I hope you have a blast with it. If it isn't already done, definitely look into PPF for the front, and lower rockers. And don't forget to ask about A-Pillars and some roof coverage as well. 👍👍

Man I figured out how all the ford mavericks toy trucks sold out so fast, there isn’t a mall security or fake cop without one! Looks to the new vehicle the State has contracted with Ford as well because I have been seeing state workers in them all the time

They did sell a bunch to fleet clients like NAPA and other companies where they use these for delivery vehicles.

But the main reason, Ford just royally F'ed up on the production split of demand for Hybrid vs Ecoboost. They originally figured 65/35 Ecoboost where it was the complete opposite and they couldn't fill orders fast enough. If you want to know if it's a hybrid your seeing, see if the hybrid badge is on the lower corner of the tailgate. 👍

The sn95 is about to 30 years old. I know it isn’t the best looking or most sought after mustang generation but they are still very capable. The sn95 was the stepping stone to the terminator and coyote mustangs of today.
and with all that being said, still considered to be one of the worst mustangs of all time.

Back
Top Bottom