\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wanted to post this for the Hemi/Hellcat guys on here. My buddy is selling his manual Hellcat Widebody Challenger. 1 of 9 in Plum Crazy. If you guys know anyone who's looking, feel free to pass along the link. 🙏

That’s a deal for somebody

2024 S3. 10k off MSRP plus Audi care included. Nature is healing.
IMG_5558.jpeg

Been a while since I’ve posted. Not much done to the Skyline or Miata but starting to make progress on the 70 Bronco. Getting ready to put the coyote in. Have the cart for the tub done hopefully Tuesday so we can start on the body work while we do the motor chassis reinforcements
IMG_1772.jpeg
IMG_1771.jpeg
IMG_1770.jpeg
IMG_1766.jpeg
IMG_1765.jpeg
wow wat a build mate :emoji_fire:

This M3 worth 140k to y’all? I understand why there is a 40k mark up I just don’t know who sees the value in this specific edition to pay what they are asking
93CC537A-53DB-4476-9E86-65B0AE7BB50D.jpeg

This M3 worth 140k to y’all? I understand why there is a 40k mark up I just don’t know who sees the value in this specific edition to pay what they are asking
Can u explain why there’s a 40k markup
I’m unaware

That looks to be a Jahre 50 edition in TechnoViolet. Friend of mine has one. Really awesome car and even better color. Dealers were marking up the Jahre model a ton. He paid MSRP as he was a returning client.

Truck boys chime in…

I got a ram not too long ago and I love it, but my family was all Chevy coming up. The Silverado is calling my name now. Any thoughts on mopar vs the bowtie as it relates to trucks

I would never understand a 40k markup. FOH.

Expecially for this! Only stans would give me all the specs to justify why.

Hydraulic steering rack? Looking like it's having a seizure 😄

I actually think it's the lane keeping system that's making the wheel go back and forth stupidly fast. On most newer cars when you cross over the lines too many times and you have it set to "assist" it will actually turn the wheel automatically to bring you back into your lane.

Plus, if it was hydraulic, it wouldn't do that. An EPAS system would since it's electronic.

Truck boys chime in…

I got a ram not too long ago and I love it, but my family was all Chevy coming up. The Silverado is calling my name now. Any thoughts on mopar vs the bowtie as it relates to trucks
I have no complaints about my silverado, i have the 5.3 and it has plenty of get up for me (383 flt lbs) , its really comfortable . I personally wouldnt go ram except if you get a cummins but the suspension is way stiffer . What are your truck needs? That would help a little bit

Truck boys chime in…

depends if you are going half ton 1500/f150 or 2500/f250
6.2>5.7>5.3

You do the math
i love the 6.2
i kinda want a diesel for a daily in the future.
idk why i drive so much, i work from home 80% of the time and put 22k miles on my truck in 11 months
this would be my perfect daily
1704779768097.png

1704779779729.png

my goal is to get snag one of the newer body gmc diesels and have kibbetech bless it god willing

There was a low mileage one in the South Bay I passed up about 8 months ago. I think it was $110k. My favorite color but nahhh I’m gonna see if I can fit in a 911 instead.

Back
Top Bottom